Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what kind of build ? watch

ReputationRep:
    on a guy do you like ? before accusing of shalowness,everyone's got preferences, let's just face it....so skinny as a rail, medium or stocky (big muscles)

ReputationRep:
    medium/skinny. i'm so not a muscles girl...but then, there are exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    medium/skinny. i'm so not a muscles girl...but then, there are exceptions.
    :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    i prefer the guy to be a large build, not fat but not too muscly either...as long as he's bigger than me(which isnt hard lol)

ReputationRep:
    I like skinny boys, not gangly frail skinny... just with hipbones and collarbones. Muscles dont really do it for me, but i once knew a guy who could toss me over his shoulder and i must say... he was abit of what my mother would call a hunk

ReputationRep:
    Really tall and skinny, so he looks like i could fold him up and store him under the bed

ReputationRep:
    medium to muscley but i don't mean like bulging muscles.

tall and strong

ReputationRep:
    what up with the sudden abundance of threads whose titles consist of 'guys' or 'girls' followed by some inanely subjective question regarding attractiveness?

People are most attractive when they are most comfortable with themselves. So get yourself into the shape you feel most comfortable in. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldrafiki)
    what up with the sudden abundance of threads whose titles consist of 'guys' or 'girls' followed by some inanely subjective question regarding attractiveness?

People are most attractive when they are most comfortable with themselves. So get yourself into the shape you feel most comfortable in. Problem solved.
    Very true. I find myself falling for people whatever shape/height/whatever else you wanna ask. I don't go, "I think he's really attractive and got a great personality, but I don't wanna go out with him cos he's a stick/fat."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    Really tall and skinny, so he looks like i could fold him up and store him under the bed
    :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    I like big fat guys yum yum yum.

ReputationRep:
    Hate muscles, and the lean build too. I like'em big (frame-wise), but with some meat on them. Y'know, broad shoulders, big hands, a little fat over the 'naturally strong' build. Examples: Patrick Warburton, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Samoan/Polynesian/Maori men. :hubba:

#-pack abs don't do it for me, maybe if they were faintly defined - but sharp ones? Blech. Same with those Adonis/Apollo Belts, HATE THEM SO MUCH. They make a guy look like a ken-doll with leg-joints. UGH, HUGE turn off. So yea, no overly developed muscles for me okthnx. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Tall, lean, muscular ideally.

:teeth:
    Anything between rake-like and overweight is fine though, it doesn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    Simple answer to this thread is low body fat %.

ReputationRep:
    In before "guys who weigh over 100kg."

ReputationRep:
    STOCKY. Lovelovelove. Stocky. Ideally tall and muscly, but I don't mind shorter but muscly guys. Makes me come over all unnecessary. I know it's off topic, but I like a bit of hair on the chest too.

(Original post by Desert_Roach)
    Hate muscles, and the lean build too. I like'em big (frame-wise), but with some meat on them. Y'know, broad shoulders, big hands, a little fat over the 'naturally strong' build. Examples: Patrick Warburton, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Samoan/Polynesian/Maori men. :hubba:

#-pack abs don't do it for me, maybe if they were faintly defined - but sharp ones? Blech. Same with those Adonis/Apollo Belts, HATE THEM SO MUCH. They make a guy look like a ken-doll with leg-joints. UGH, HUGE turn off. So yea, no overly developed muscles for me okthnx. :puke:
    Shame I don't know any girls like you, i'm exactly like that - how broad do you like? I'm 42" and have a 28" waist finding pants that fit is a nightmare!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Shame I don't know any girls like you, i'm exactly like that - how broad do you like? I'm 42" and have a 28" waist finding pants that fit is a nightmare!.
    Pulling online. Playa :cool:

ReputationRep:
    gymnast build

ReputationRep:
    medium/slightly muscley, but tbh if you really care for someone you don't mind if they have a bit of squidge

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.