Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what kind of build ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Medium to stocky. Not crazy muscles on muscles though i.e. 50 cents. That's just weird...
    This is if I'm sizing them up in a shallow way obv.

(Original post by Devel)
    Pulling online. Playa :cool:
    Heh, no such thing, just wanted to see if anyone actually does like my kind of build .

ReputationRep:
    I prefer bigger builds, though not guys with too much muscle-I hate six packs etc!

ReputationRep:
    Tall tall tall, stocky, big frame...you know...just nice and 'manly'.
    I'm 5'10 so height is important really.

I'm skinny as hell. Wish i was like this though:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/2topless.jpg

:yep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Pretty pointless asking this question to girls since girls don't really know much about men's physiques, the effort it takes for most men to get muscular, or what really is and isn't muscular.

Also, there is the fact that girls do have somewhat different tastes. There's always going to be a small minority of girls who have a twig fetish, as well as a fat fetish. You can't cater to them all.

However, if you want to cater to the most you can, then you'd probably have to be something like this:

6ft or over,
    200lbs+
    Not more than 240lbs though,
    No less than 8% bodyfat as that shows the muscles well which girls think is "crazy muscly",
    No more than 14% bodyfat though as that means you'd be on the wrong side of 'stocky',
    Have a nice arse - this gives them something to hold onto when you're having sex with them.

Regarding bodyhair, I'd recommend getting your back and shoulder hair totally removed, keeping your pubes neat, leaving the strip you have that goes from your navel to pubic region alone unless it gets too messy, not too hairy a stomach, and not too hairy a chest. Don't touch the armpit hair or leg hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gypsy King)
    I like big fat guys yum yum yum.
    Wait, you've got a picture of a guy up. Does that mean you're a ******* queer?

ReputationRep:
    medium ideally

i really dont find overly skinny men attractive. on the same rule i dont like six packs although i love muscley arms!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    I'm skinny as hell. Wish i was like this though:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/2topless.jpg

:yep:
    He's pretty skinny too. You must be some sort of Ethopian child.

Go eat a burger you ******* woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Shame I don't know any girls like you, i'm exactly like that - how broad do you like? I'm 42" and have a 28" waist finding pants that fit is a nightmare!.
    I'm surprised in all honesty, especially since I'm not the only one on this thread to like that build (I think.) However, I may want to plump up your waist or I'll feel inadequate! Though from the sound of it you have a solid 'v' shaped torso, which is usually one of the most desired shapes for guys.

And girls: :hubba:

So yea, he may be muscley, but there is no 'ripped' look, no six pack, so according to Smack that's 23% body fat, 248lbs, 249820398inches...:rolleyes:
    If guys can go 'I WANTZ BIG NATURAL GRAVITY DEFYING BOOBS THAT NEVER SAG OR 'FLAP', FLAT STOMACH, BIG AZZ, LONG LEGS, AND NO PLASTICZ!' than we can 'define' our males however we want. Objectifying can go both ways, baby! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diskoteck)
    I like skinny boys, not gangly frail skinny... just with hipbones and collarbones. Muscles dont really do it for me, but i once knew a guy who could toss me over his shoulder and i must say... he was abit of what my mother would call a hunk
    Ditto.

I also like guys to be really tall. And I have a thing for prominent Adam's apples... weird, I know, but I like it :p:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Desert_Roach)
    And girls: :hubba:
    Spoiler:
    Show

So yea, he may be muscley, but there is no 'ripped' look, no six pack, so according to Smack that's 23% body fat, 248lbs, 249820398inches...:rolleyes:
    If guys can go 'I WANTZ BIG NATURAL GRAVITY DEFYING BOOBS THAT NEVER SAG OR 'FLAP', FLAT STOMACH, BIG AZZ, LONG LEGS, AND NO PLASTICZ!' than we can 'define' our males however we want. Objectifying can go both ways, baby! :thumbsup:
    He's probably about 13-15% bodyfat and, since that was a pic of him during his wrestling days, around 265lbs.

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2008246nq8.jpg

How would this do? ...

ReputationRep:
    A dude with big muscles, so sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Pretty pointless asking this question to girls since girls don't really know much about men's physiques, the effort it takes for most men to get muscular, or what really is and isn't muscular.

Also, there is the fact that girls do have somewhat different tastes. There's always going to be a small minority of girls who have a twig fetish, as well as a fat fetish. You can't cater to them all.

However, if you want to cater to the most you can, then you'd probably have to be something like this:

6ft or over,
    200lbs+
    Not more than 240lbs though,
    No less than 8% bodyfat as that shows the muscles well which girls think is "crazy muscly",
    No more than 14% bodyfat though as that means you'd be on the wrong side of 'stocky',
    Have a nice arse - this gives them something to hold onto when you're having sex with them.

Regarding bodyhair, I'd recommend getting your back and shoulder hair totally removed, keeping your pubes neat, leaving the strip you have that goes from your navel to pubic region alone unless it gets too messy, not too hairy a stomach, and not too hairy a chest. Don't touch the armpit hair or leg hair.
    Which one are you, Trinny or Susannah?

ReputationRep:
    i like medium/muscly boys

i don't really dig the skinny thing....;S

x

ReputationRep:
    Instead of trying to find a type of build women find most attractive, concentrate on feeling comfortable with the body you already have. Women all have different preferences and a guy confident in who he is and his appearance is likely to seem far more attractive to women i imagine..

ReputationRep:
    medium and tall
    not really muscled though, a bit of muscle tones nice, just not a sixpack or bulging arms necessarily....
    and not lanky either
    so just sorta naturally mediumish really...

ReputationRep:
    Id always say when asked that i like tall and muscular. But to be more specific, its not the tallness i like because my bf is only 5ft7, its the fact that tall guys are the ones that tend to have broad shoulders. I think its a specific proportion i go for, like a v-shaped torso.
    There's nothing worse than naturally skinny guys who try buffing up and end up stick thin with disgusting six pack on the front, embrace the skininess if thats what you happen to be

ReputationRep:
    broad shoulders narrower hips, toned but not scary muscles

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.