Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone had any interviews at Queen Marys yet? Apparently they give u a fifteen minute dvd and ask u questions bout it afterwards, can anyone give us any advice/tips on this?

thnk u

ReputationRep:
    who said this?!?!? do u have an interview?

ReputationRep:
    My friend got an offer of an interview to do engineering at QM, he already had offers from other unis he preferred and so he could not be arsed to go to an interview so he sent them an e-mail saying "If an interview is required just reject me from the course"

And Guess what.....They made him an offer the next day!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noor5000)
    Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone had any interviews at Queen Marys yet? Apparently they give u a fifteen minute dvd and ask u questions bout it afterwards, can anyone give us any advice/tips on this?

thnk u
    hey I just got an offer for Law. well, go to the Cambridge uni website and look at the sample interview video, can't be much different!

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    im so confused... are we talking about dentistry here?!?! like a dvd related to dentistry? or a dental procedure?

ReputationRep:
    it is about dentistry. I got an interview at Queen Mary's and on the letter it says that it's a dvd (15 mins long) about a dentist and patient.

ReputationRep:
    yeh, for dentistry interviewsat queen marys they ask u to come 15 mins earlier and make u watch a dvd about a real life situation between a dentist and patient and they ask u qs about it during ur interview. I think they do this instead of the ethical case study which is done at kings maybe?

bav_k, when is ur interview at QM? I heard that some ppl have them on the 1st dec, i think this mite be their first interview day, but not sure?

ReputationRep:
    Mine's the 1st Dec

ReputationRep:
    bav_k could you please inform me on how your interview goes
    mostly about the dvd and the questions during it
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poossum)
    My friend got an offer of an interview to do engineering at QM, he already had offers from other unis he preferred and so he could not be arsed to go to an interview so he sent them an e-mail saying "If an interview is required just reject me from the course"

And Guess what.....They made him an offer the next day!!!

Haha thats funny... should try that will medicine :p:

ReputationRep:
    i have an interview on the 4th of dec at QMUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reemasq)
    i have an interview on the 4th of dec at QMUL
    what were your UKCAT, GCSE and AS Grades?

ReputationRep:
    and for anyone else who has QMUL interviews can u tell us what ur ukcats average is?? I really wana know if the woman who spoke to me on the fone was being honest!! she said they take the top 30% of ukcat grades! (well its what they did last year or something!)

ReputationRep:
    my ukat average was 685. Do QMUL have a universal cut off point, if they do Im sure it wont be significantly higher than 600?

ReputationRep:
    well my ukcat was <20 below urs!!!!! so i hope i get a letter soon for interview!! Have all u lot with QMUL interviews all have it on the same day?? (im just tryna see if theres one big interview day X 3 or somin!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    yee omgsh wt is this video we have to watch ? im a bit confused like does ne1 no any interview questions they ask?

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW FROM QUEEN MARYS!!!

its on the 15th of December
    my ukcat was 640

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview from qmul too it on the 15th of dec :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will1989)
    hey I just got an offer for Law. well, go to the Cambridge uni website and look at the sample interview video, can't be much different!

Good Luck
    hey urmMm where is this video?? do you think you could send me a link?

ReputationRep:
    http://mediaplayer.group.cam.ac.uk/c...view/Itemid,68

there u go

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.