Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I would most likely kill myself if I were in that situation. But alternatively, I might go crazy and build a little empire... I could topple some of the shelves and make a fortress in the middle, using trollys for transport around the store and having lavish feasts each night.

(ftr, I think about 2-3 years).

ReputationRep:
    Wow, someone else has thought about this too. I thought I was the only one :p: I pondered over it for ages.

Something I've thought about:

How long do you think you could last with John Motson walking behind you commenting on everything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 73337)
    Something I've thought about:

How long do you think you could last with John Motson walking behind you commenting on everything?

15 minutes, if Mark Lawrenson was with him probably 5 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i think i would quite enjoy it for a bit.... and then after a five months or so - in a hedonistic orgy - consume too much goodies and die....
    would be fun! (especially if everyone else was dead, etc)

ReputationRep:
    Bludgeon the ******* to death with a tin of kidney beans~!

ReputationRep:
    Without my mum to clean up after me? Five minutes or so, I imagine.

Seriously, or at least as seriously as it is possible to be in answer to this question, I would imagine that I would last a few months until my sanity began to unfold around me and my insanity manifested itself as a string of tormented beings wandering the elusive path of aisle 13. In a rage-filled paranoia, I would go to the cutlery section and withdraw the biggest knife I could find, inflicting considerable pain and damage on the contents of aisle 13, whereupon I realise that the demon is actually in me and must be exorcised by means of my knife.

'Clean-up on aisle 13...'

But who is there to answer the call?

Anyway, the effects on the outside would be temporary, and the situation would be reliant on you finding a supermarket in a nuclear bunker or summat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)
    You couldnt last more than 12 months without slowely becoming insane, striking up conversations with the imaginary guy in the bakery and acting out senarios with gingerbread men. And each night an army of frozen peas help you formulate a plot to escape to the moon.
    Tell the truth you have enacted this situation before haven't you? :yep: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what strange masturbation techniques people would try when they realise there's only so much fruit/veg you can eat before it goes out of date...

not that I was thinking of what i would try, i've just heard some good things about melons before...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    i think you could survive indefinately on the food, if no1 else is there to tell you your going insane, how can you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I wonder what strange masturbation techniques people would try when they realise there's only so much fruit/veg you can eat before it goes out of date...

not that I was thinking of what i would try, i've just heard some good things about melons before...:ninja:
    female masturbation with melons? :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))
    female masturbation with melons? :eek: :p:
    lol no, male masturbation with melons. apparently if you cut a hole out and stick em in the microwave for a bit they're better than a woman.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? Knowing the world and everything in it had gone except me? I would probably cry, a lot.

And then head for the biscuit aisle.

ReputationRep:
    Would there be a Stevie Wonder CD?

ReputationRep:
    id kill myself straight away. as much as i love asda, spending the rest of my days there, alone, is a depressing thought

ReputationRep:
    Id commit suicide if it was an aldi, but tesco or sainsbuy's are alright.

ReputationRep:
    OP is a loser

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I imagine these same sort of scenarios! Like almost identical to that one! (And also ones with 'Panic Room'-esque bunkers, but i'll leave that for my shrink.)
    I'd imagine a good few years, cos of all the food that lasts for ages, but i'd probably kill myself after a couple of weeks or so.

I'd probably kill myself if the supermarket in question was Iceland.

I don't want to spend the rest of my days in a place that's endorsed by Kerry Katona.

ReputationRep:
    My guess would be a decade or so.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.