Turn on thread page Beta

London halls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any halls in London (Intercollegiate) that were catered and ensuite? Ive applied to the Royal Veterinary College that has an accommodation block called College Grove in NW1 but it only takes about 80 students so just wanted to know about the other accommodation available. Ive been on the website but it dosent really tell you anything...anyviews etc would be good.

(Original post by mjf)
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any halls in London (Intercollegiate) that were catered and ensuite? Ive applied to the Royal Veterinary College that has an accommodation block called College Grove in NW1 but it only takes about 80 students so just wanted to know about the other accommodation available. Ive been on the website but it dosent really tell you anything...anyviews etc would be good.
    london halls arent intercollegiate-they are specific to which ever uni you apply to so it depends solely on whether or not the rvc have catered accomodation

ReputationRep:
    London unis have halls? I know Queen Mary is the only campus-based uni in the city, and most of the accomodation is not even two minutes away. But some of the students have to endure Mile End and some have a view of Regent's Canal

(Original post by ZJuwelH)
    London unis have halls? I know Queen Mary is the only campus-based uni in the city, and most of the accomodation is not even two minutes away. But some of the students have to endure Mile End and some have a view of Regent's Canal
    yeah qmc has halls where i live as well, no details lse has halls in high holborn, kcl has some on great dover street by the river thames, ucl has some in hamstead i believe

only the ones i know out of experience but yeah pretty sure they all have halls

(Original post by Unregistered)
    london halls arent intercollegiate-they are specific to which ever uni you apply to so it depends solely on whether or not the rvc have catered accomodation
    Actually there are about 10 intercollegiate halls as well as Uni specific ones. They're all catered as far as I know.

ReputationRep:
    Could you tell me where the nearest and best halls would be to Camden? Only if I were to get an interview I would like to have a look around.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.