Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really worried that they'll try and split us up... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I need your help please! I'm so embarassed and potentially worried about the relationship I have with my boyfriemd's parents, and consequently, my boyfriend, who I've been with for 6 months ago.

Last night I went out for a few drinks with the girls and after about an hour or so, I started to feel this sudden bowel movement. Just as I was about to run to the toilet, I felt it again and to my horror, I started pooing my knickers...as I was wearing a skirt, everyone kept staring at me...then my boyfriend's Mum and Dad suddenly came in the pub and stared at me, like they wanted to say 'What a filthy girl'. I then went off to the loo to clean up, said to my friends 'we have to go NOW!' and went home knickerless and fully ashamed of myself.

I'm just really, really worried that my boyfrien's parents will make my boyfriend see me not for who I am, but for this girl who wanted to do what she did (nothing could be further from the truth) and they'll end up splitting us up. I must also say that my boyfriend's parents and I don't see eye to eye at the best of times and they of me as this party girl who doesn't know how to control herself, and this image will have no doubt expanded after this.

I'm just really...really worried, because I don't want them to think it's something I chose to do, but something I couldn't prevent from happening.

Thanks for your help guys,

Chloe xxx

ReputationRep:
    How much had you drunk?

ReputationRep:
    OOPS:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...5135344AAPWCun

Almost word for word.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a bit, but nothing excessive...the thing is I hadn't eaten before I went out, so I don't think that helped at all. I'm just really embarrassed...pooing and wetting one's knickers at my age is just wrong, but I genuinely couldn't stop it coming.

I'm just fearing that my bf's Mum and Dad are going to either tease me forever about it or once they've told my bf, will convince him that I'm not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    You've been caught, this is copypasta

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's also on Yahoo, because I want some advice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    You've been caught, this is copypasta

Excellent. Why do people have SO little imagination that they can't make up their own troll threads?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe21)
    Yes, it's also on Yahoo, because I want some advice...

Why have you written in the Yahoo one that he's your fiance of 4 years and on this that he's your bf on 6 months then?

ReputationRep:
    I came on here for advice, not for some idiots to twist the situation round.

ReputationRep:
    I came on here for advice, not for some idiots to twist the situation round.

Well explain the reasons for the difference in the stories then!

ReputationRep:
    He's my boyfriend and has been for 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    The OP geninuely wants some advice so maybe people should stop laughing at her. Not one person so far has said anything nice.

If your bf loves you then he wont care about your problem and even if his parents do say anything he still probably won't care. Also if your relationship is strong you shouldn't have anything to worry about because you must have had your ups and downs in 4years.

ReputationRep:
    He's my boyfriend and has been for 6 months.

I thought you had been together for 4 years??

ReputationRep:
    Im starting to believe her story more.
    Seen as tho that yahoo question has been deleted.

hmm...
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apricot)
    The OP geninuely wants some advice so maybe people should stop laughing at her. Not one person so far has said anything nice.

If your bf loves you then he wont care about your problem and even if his parents do say anything he still probably won't care. Also if your relationship is strong you shouldn't have anything to worry about because you must have had your ups and downs in 4years.

The question on Yahoo has now been deleted, but it said that he was her fiance of 4 years, whereas she said on HERE that he was her bf of 6 months. That is why we're curious and not taking her seriously.

OP, what is the truth? Why say different things?

ReputationRep:
    Woah! She's just changed her post on here!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your advice, I just hope it works.:confused: It's just not the kind of image you want to give off at all. Regarding the people who have posted before, I don't understand why they have to be nasty when someone (in this case me) is asking for genuine advice.

Take care,
    Chloe xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your advice, I just hope it works.:confused: It's just not the kind of image you want to give off at all. Regarding the people who have posted before, I don't understand why they have to be nasty when someone (in this case me) is asking for genuine advice.

Take care,
    Chloe xx

But you still haven't given us a reason for the indiscrepencies?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she had reasons to lie? No idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    The question on Yahoo has now been deleted, but it said that he was her fiance of 4 years, whereas she said on HERE that he was her bf of 6 months. That is why we're curious and not taking her seriously.

OP, what is the truth? Why say different things?
    The truth is he's my boyfriend and I've been with him for 6 months.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.