Turn on thread page Beta

Really worried that they'll try and split us up... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe21)
    The truth is he's my boyfriend and I've been with him for 6 months.
    So why did you say in the Yahoo post, and in the edited version of this, that he's your fiance of 4 years?

ReputationRep:
    The truth is he's my boyfriend and I've been with him for 6 months.
    Lol but you've changed your original post to say 'fiancé' and '4 years'!

ReputationRep:
    This is getting ridiculous now.
    Pick a story..
    stick to it.

ReputationRep:
    He's my boyfriend and has been for 6 months.
    Then why does the first post say he's your fiance of 4 years?!

ReputationRep:
    It's not a story. It happened to me last night. I have already clarified that he's my boyfriend of 6 months...I just hope you guys can help me not to suffer any more embarrassment when I see my bf's parents next...

ReputationRep:
    Shes ignoring all the evidence quite nicely though.

ReputationRep:
    Can't you just give me some advice? I don't want my relationship to end because of me pooing my knickers...

ReputationRep:
    Because I thought there might be more people willing to help me if I said he was my fiancé instead of my boyfriend (hopefully one day he will be my fiancé, because he's charming )

ReputationRep:
    Because I thought there might be more people willing to help me if I said he was my fiancé instead of my boyfriend (hopefully one day he will be my fiancé, because he's charming )

If that is true.. why did you start off by saying he was your boyfriend?
    and then change it to your fiancé.. if you thought that then surely you would have just started off by saying he was your fiancée?

ReputationRep:

So, why did it take you SO long to say it? We asked multiple times. Also, why did you feel it necessary to change it on HERE from bf to fiance to bf again?

If this is true, forget it. I'm sure the parents will not actually care, but rather will pity you.

ReputationRep:
    Because I thought you wouldn't take me seriously...I really haven't a clue how they'll take it. How should my bf's parents take it when they see his girlfriend of 6 months pooing her knickers in a packed out pub?

ReputationRep:
    just relax if it is true.... it will pass. these things always do (generally)

ReputationRep:
    Because I thought you wouldn't take me seriously...I really haven't a clue how they'll take it. How should my bf's parents take it when they see his girlfriend of 6 months pooing her knickers in a packed out pub?

Way to misjudge that one :rolleyes:

I would personally think 'poor girl, doesn't know her limit'. I imagine they probably think that. Do you know that they saw?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, they saw me...tbh they looked disgusted that their 'charming' son's gf had had an accident in her knickers and then they just walked away from where I was standing (at the bar area) and went over and sat down. I was also wearing a skirt, which looks like I was a freaking toddler who can't control herself...arrgh...this really sucks:mad:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh this is worse than the thread we had where someone crapped in the sink, how embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, they saw me...tbh they looked disgusted that their 'charming' son's gf had had an accident in her knickers and then they just walked away from where I was standing (at the bar area) and went over and sat down. I was also wearing a skirt, which looks like I was a freaking toddler who can't control herself...arrgh...this really sucks:mad:

And you assume they think you deliberately *****ed yourself? :rolleyes:

Why?

ReputationRep:
    have you been to the doctors?
    soiling yourself in public cant be healthy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    And you assume they think you deliberately *****ed yourself? :rolleyes:

Why?
    I don't assume they think that, but they know me to be a girl who likes her drink and as they don't particularly like me, I reckon they'd do anything to try and split me and my bf up.

What would you do in my situation? (I had a mini-skirt on, so they have seen it all in other words)

ReputationRep:
    Stop being paranoid. No one will get over it until you do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just really...really worried, because I don't want them to think it's something I chose to do,

But you said this. Like you think they'll think you did it on purpose...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.