Turn on thread page Beta

Really worried that they'll try and split us up... watch

ReputationRep:
    off just give her the advice or stfu, it seems liek an easy mistake to make, and even if it was a troll then you wont exactly be rising to any bait if you give soudn advice.

ReputationRep:
    If this is true i really think nothing bad will come of it.
    Youll probably get married, look beautiful on your wedding day, no-one will be muttering about you
    at all and Im sure the best man wouldn't dream of mentioning it in his speech.

I doubt his family will try to bring it up at every oppurtunity or give you a humiliating nick name.

Trust me,

Youll be just fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Stop being paranoid. No one will get over it until you do.
    I will certainly try to...but it's the whole embarrassment of it...if I'd been in a pub where I didn't know anyone I wouldn't be anywhere near as worried, but as the parent's of the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with know I have pooed my knickers in front of them, it could be the butt of all family jokes from now on...

ReputationRep:
    They'll most likely be mature about it and won't mention it. And if they did just laugh about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatguynooneknows)
    If this is true i really think nothing bad will come of it.
    Youll probably get married, look beautiful on your wedding day, no-one will be muttering about you
    at all and Im sure the best man wouldn't dream of mentioning it in his speech.

I doubt his family will try to bring it up at every oppurtunity or give you a humiliating nick name.

Trust me,

Youll be just fine.
    Thanks...I wouldn't be so sure though. Oh well if I get called 'pooey knickers' by his little cousin I'll just laugh, but her Mum always seems to have it in for me, and may try and have a girly chat with me to talk about it (she's really nosey)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe21)
    Thanks...I wouldn't be so sure though. Oh well if I get called 'pooey knickers' by his little cousin I'll just laugh, but her Mum always seems to have it in for me, and may try and have a girly chat with me to talk about it (she's really nosey)

Has it ever happened to you before btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    They'll most likely be mature about it and won't mention it. And if they did just laugh about it.
    And what if his Mum blurts out during a family meal (in front of his really annoying little sister..she drives me up the wall): 'I'm sure Chloe has something to say about the other night in the pub....'?? How the hell do I react blatantly knowing that they know I pooed my knickers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    Has it ever happened to you before btw?
    What do you mean? Pooing my knickers?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    And what if his Mum blurts out during a family meal (in front of his really annoying little sister..she drives me up the wall): 'I'm sure Chloe has something to say about the other night in the pub....'?? How the hell do I react blatantly knowing that they know I pooed my knickers?

Well go and speak to his mother then. Ask her to keep it quiet, explain that it just happened. We can't sort it.

ReputationRep:
    Why would she do that? She's gotta have some decency. Just be like, "Haha yeah that. Well embarrassing!" and crack a funny joke.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? Pooing my knickers?:confused:

Pooing with prettymuch no warning.

ReputationRep:
    Once when I was at home with Mum, yeah, but I didn't think much of it. Last night was just totally humillating...I just think his parents are going to think I'm a girl who can't control herself and will start influencing their son into bad habits. After what happened (quite obviously) I ended up flushing my knickers down the toilet because they was no way I could do anything with them after what happened...I just wish I'd worn some bloody trousers...then it wouldn't have been half as obvious...:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Once when I was at home with Mum, yeah, but I didn't think much of it. Last night was just totally humillating...I just think his parents are going to think I'm a girl who can't control herself and will start influencing their son into bad habits. After what happened (quite obviously) I ended up flushing my knickers down the toilet because they was no way I could do anything with them after what happened...I just wish I'd worn some bloody trousers...then it wouldn't have been half as obvious...:mad:
    Like public bowel movements?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you ought to go and see a Dr about it. Do you have other problems?

ReputationRep:
    I just think his parents are going to think I'm a girl who can't control herself and will start influencing their son into bad habits.
    Unless you plan to induce their eldest into crapping his miniskirt in public, I doubt they have much to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    Perhaps you ought to go and see a Dr about it. Do you have other problems?
    No. I'm perfectly healthy thank God!

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm perfectly healthy thank God!

I mean with your bowels, because it's not that normal to crap yourself like that.

ReputationRep:
    No, apart from that time at home about 3 years ago, nothing at all has happened until last night when I both weed and pooed myself:o: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No, apart from that time at home about 3 years ago, nothing at all has happened until last night when I both weed and pooed myself:o: :confused:

I put it down to too much alcohol then :p:

Learn your limit!

ReputationRep:
    Know your limit?

I have to say.. when im "past my limit" ive never "pood" myself.
    Although it did happen in trainspotting.

hmm.. maybe im missing out on valuable life experience here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.