Turn on thread page Beta

Really worried that they'll try and split us up... watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean whenever I stay over at my bf's house and his Mum does the washing, I'm sure she'll keep remembering 'ah Chloe and her dirty knickers'...I don't know how I can live with it unless both his parents are nice about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    I put it down to too much alcohol then :p:

Learn your limit!
    I know that now, but what I don't understand is how my bf's parents had to turn up just as it all started happening...if only things would have been different!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatguynooneknows)
    Know your limit?

I have to say.. when im "past my limit" ive never "pood" myself.
    Although it did happen in trainspotting.

hmm.. maybe im missing out on valuable life experience here.

Yeah, I've never pooed myself either but it makes sense that it can cause it, as when you've had enough, your muscles do tend to go a bit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe21)
    I mean whenever I stay over at my bf's house and his Mum does the washing, I'm sure she'll keep remembering 'ah Chloe and her dirty knickers'...I don't know how I can live with it unless both his parents are nice about it.
    I think you'll just have to deal with the fact that his parents are unlikely to ever forget that you crapped yourself in front of them. Accept it and move on. And don't make a habit of it.

ReputationRep:
    lol you are so funny, such a bad troll.

However I think we should try and be helpful in H&R so just in case anyone who genuinely has this problem happens on this thread in the future then my advice would be to tell everyone that you had violent food poisoning and couldn't help it.

BTW in your situation I wouldnt have been so fussed about the bf's parents. What about the friends you were out with. Youre gonna be poo-pants forever now! Are you still at school?

ReputationRep:
    I know that now, but what I don't understand is how my bf's parents had to turn up just as it all started happening...if only things would have been different!

Yes, and I wish that my bikini hadn't snapped on a beach when I was on holiday, but **** happens. Literally, in your case.

Thing is, we can't change what has already happened. Have a talk with her if you think she'll gloat/mention it/whatever, however I think she'll try to shut it away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatguynooneknows)
    Know your limit?

I have to say.. when im "past my limit" ive never "pood" myself.
    Although it did happen in trainspotting.

hmm.. maybe im missing out on valuable life experience here.
    Even so, you're not a girl and if you're wearing a mini-skirt like the one I was wearing last night, everyone could see the state of my knickers when I bent over the bar...and that is something extremely humillating that I don't think can have happened to many people. Plus the fact that your boyfriend's parents just 'happen' to come in for a quiet drink when they see you pooing yourself, means that you feel like crap.

ReputationRep:
    you bent over the bar?
    Why the hell?

ReputationRep:
    Even so, you're not a girl and if you're wearing a mini-skirt like the one I was wearing last night, everyone could see the state of my knickers when I bent over the bar...and that is something extremely humillating that I don't think can have happened to many people. Plus the fact that your boyfriend's parents just 'happen' to come in for a quiet drink when they see you pooing yourself, means that you feel like crap.
    This may seem like a really stupid question, but...your knickers were full of crap, you're already in the precarious position of wearing a miniskirt over your crappy knickers...what made you bend over the bar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    This may seem like a really stupid question, but...your knickers were full of crap, you're already in the precarious position of wearing a miniskirt over your crappy knickers...what made you bend over the bar?

This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee)
    lol you are so funny, such a bad troll.

However I think we should try and be helpful in H&R so just in case anyone who genuinely has this problem happens on this thread in the future then my advice would be to tell everyone that you had violent food poisoning and couldn't help it.

BTW in your situation I wouldnt have been so fussed about the bf's parents. What about the friends you were out with. Youre gonna be poo-pants forever now! Are you still at school?
    I'm worried about what my bf's parents think because I love my bf and they will eventually be my in-laws if we get married! My (girl)friends have been very supportive of my situation...no, I'm at college now, hoping to go to uni next year. Why will I be called 'poo-pants' forever according to you?

ReputationRep:
    Because I was just getting a drink when it started to happen, so I had to bend over the bar to get it...then I started hobbling over to the loo with my crappy knickers luckily holding everything in place thank God...in any case, I'll bet your bottom dollar that it'll get mentioned at family reunions and at our wedding, if we end up getting married...

ReputationRep:
    You bend over bars to get drinks?
    were you stealing the drink?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    But you still haven't given us a reason for the indiscrepencies?
    Get over yourself...

There's some right mongs on this thread. I read it too when it was posted, and just clicked away. Have none of you the dignity to do the same?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you're totally doing this on purpose.

Well, I'm not betting your bottom dollar because it's probably covered in poo.
    I was just explaining the reason I had to bend over slightly to get my drink from the bar.

ReputationRep:
    Because I was just getting a drink when it started to happen, so I had to bend over the bar to get it...then I started hobbling over to the loo with my crappy knickers luckily holding everything in place thank God...in any case, I'll bet your bottom dollar that it'll get mentioned at family reunions and at our wedding, if we end up getting married...
    Also, you're kind of getting ahead of yourself if you've only been together a few months. Marriage is a long way down the line, if ever.

ReputationRep:
    I was just explaining the reason I had to bend over slightly to get my drink from the bar.
    I was amused at your bottom-related accidental joke :yes:

Anyways, it sounds like one of those things that everyone will remember but not really care about. Everyone's done stupid things (I've done at least one appallingly embarrassing thing, luckily not excrement-related) and the only thing you can do is try to forget it happened and take any jokes about it as lightly as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...that wasn't on purpose either.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...that wasn't on purpose either.
    Shame, you should take credit for it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I just hope I never, ever have another accident in my knickers because as it is, when I see my bf's parents next (tomorrow) they're going to take the piss, I JUST know it...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.