Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really worried that they'll try and split us up... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Let us know how that meeting goes

ReputationRep:
    I will do...

ReputationRep:
    I call fail on tsr. How can you let a thread where the OP has been outed as a troll on *POST 4* get to *6* pages. It's ridiculous. Successful troll is successful simply because dumb forum goers are dumb.

On a related note, I am suprised no one has mentioned the obvious. Was the spontaneous release of solids due to a certain sex session the previous night involving an unconventional hole?

I take my leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe21)
    Thanks! I just hope I never, ever have another accident in my knickers because as it is, when I see my bf's parents next (tomorrow) they're going to take the piss, I JUST know it...
    Well why not, the piss is probably the only bodily fluid which hasn't been taken of its own accord with you?

If this story is true, its an epic example at how human life can fail at a very basic level.

ReputationRep:
    Why did someone neg rep me and didnt even give me a reason? I didnt say anything ofensive did i???

ReputationRep:
    Hi girls (and guys).

This is just to let you know I am more PISSED OFF than ever after going round to my bf's house today for lunch. Having thought they might just have laughed about it was COMPLETELY wrong as even though I knocked on the door and my bf answered as always, as soon as I got through to the sitting room to sit down with him, his Mum shouted 'Chloe', so I went to the kitchen where she was preparing lunch. Then she starts saying 'I think we need to have a talk young lady!':confused: I say: 'Look, I'm really sorry...'And then before I can finish she starts dictating to me: 'If you want me to tell you the truth, in my mind your behaviour the other night is unforgiveable. My son deserves better than a girl who 'can't help' pooing her knickers - pooing your knickers, I mean how old ARE you Chloe? 5? Even *** (my bf's little sister) wouldn't do that, it just shows me what an immature little girl you really are. Oh and before I go any further, I seriously hope you threw them away afterwards, we don't want Dan (my bf) knowing about your little accident do we? Oh, and one last thing, you're washing your own knickers from now on, because I certainly won't be doing them for you. Now get out of my house." She blurted all this out in about a minute or so before she gave me a chance to explain and I felt like telling her to shut the hell up...I'm sure she's done something really embarrassing in her life and no one has treated her like this...to make it worse, my bf's little sister started chanting 'pooey knickers' on my way out and I started to cry ...This evening I spoke to my bf on the phone in tears telling him what happened and he said he'd speak to his Mum about it, although he did reassure me she'd get over it, although I'm not sure...I just don't know what to do or whether his parents will let me back over there again soon I just have know no idea who the hell his Mum thinks she is? God? The woman has really pissed me off and now I feel seriously guilty for what I've done, and even though my bf is really understanding, his Mum dominates in that house the WHOLE time, but up until today I kind of got on with it without worrying, but this is just the last straw...I am not going to give up though because of a stupid woman who doesn't know her ass stinks.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

After that account, I fail to see how anyone can be in any doubt that that was a troll

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.