Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where can I access the latest show me/tell me questions? I need to look over these because I haven't really and my test's on Monday. :afraid:

I need to make sure I do well in all I can really! :confused: Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    search the web yo

ReputationRep:
    I honestly would NOT worry..this is coming from someone who was shown IN the driving test car park where things are, lol they're so easy to remember, just do a good search though on google..for driving test, uk tips..should be on those websites, but relally chillax! I got asked where the horn was lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dsa.gov.uk/GENERAL.ASP?ID=198

There you go.

ReputationRep:
    Did you pass?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much for the help everyone! MilesTails, that link was especially helpful! I did pass my test (3 minors), and funnily enough one of them was because of the show me/tell me bit... after I'd spent a while going after stuff under the bonnet as well! Typical! (I was asked something about anti-lock braking and didn't even have to go under the bonnet). But anyway, the test is mainly about the driving as you all said and luckily I managed to do it.

Thanks again. x

ReputationRep:
    nice one, well done

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.