The Student Room Group

Grocery shopping

Don't you wish there was a way to find a regular person (who's probabaly already do theirs)to do your groceries for you? Rather than relying on these grocery delivery companies that are rarely reliable even after adding mark up prices. Or is that just a 'me' problem?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by comeon453
Don't you wish there was a way to find a regular person (who's probabaly already do theirs)to do your groceries for you? Rather than relying on these grocery delivery companies that are rarely reliable even after adding mark up prices. Or is that just a 'me' problem?

If you were doing your grocery shopping, how much would you want to be paid to do someone else's shopping at the same time, and deliver it to them?

How many people do you think would be prepared to pay that much for the service?

Also, when you say "grocery delivery companies", do you just mean "supermarkets with an online ordering and delivery service?" Or do you mean deliveroo and the like?
Reply 2
I guess it depends on individuals? so sort of like a market place, you offer what you seem reasonable and who ever is doing it for you, it's their preference as to how much they would like to charge. So it's pretty much subjective, with certain factors to consider like distance and quantity

Yeah I do mean both supermarkets and delivery e.t.c, I find both have their respective flaws
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest