Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's not ginger it's AUBURN

(Yes, that's my hair colour) :proud: :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to be ginger: it exposes virulent bigotry in people that I might otherwise make the mistake of befriending.

ReputationRep:
    All red-head girls are ugly.

Post pics and prove me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I got called a ginger ghost the other day by a year 8.
    boy, did I laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I'm happy to be ginger: it exposes virulent bigotry in people that I might otherwise make the mistake of befriending.
    That was beautiful! May I use that if it ever comes in handy?

I'm auburn and I do get random insults (often from people I've never seen before in my life, which is weird) but then it occurs to me that people will pick on you for virtually anything about you, whether you can control it or not. I love my hair colour. I have dyed it (semi-permanent because I'm a coward, lol) a couple of times, but only to make it look bright red as opposed to natural red

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura373)
    I got called a ginger ghost the other day by a year 8.
    boy, did I laugh.
    Did you then 'haunt' him out of spite? Because that would've been the pièce de résistance.

ReputationRep:
    Red hair rocks and I so wish I had it!. I keep trying to dye my hair red ( in fact I will be doing it later today) but to no avail. It keeps coming out darker than my hair is to start with!.My great grandmother had red hair ( titian red I believe), and sadly the gene hasnt come out in me .

ReputationRep:
    Yeaaahhhhh, redheads!

I used to hate my hair colour, now I love it.

True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    All red-head girls are ugly.

Post pics and prove me wrong.

Q.E.D. (Well, unless you feel that red-hair is itself inherently ugly, in which case you're beyond persuasion by default.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solecism)
    That was beautiful! May I use that if it ever comes in handy?
    Oh, sure. Provided you remember to cite your source.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Q.E.D. (Well, unless you feel that red-hair is itself inherently ugly, in which case you're beyond persuasion by default.)
    It's a start, but I was hoping for red-headed TSR members to post their pics:p:

ReputationRep:
    I love ginger/redheads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    It's a start, but I was hoping for red-headed TSR members to post their pics:p:
    Big fat no!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Big fat no!
    It was worth a try.

ReputationRep:
    I love my hair, I've never felt the need to dye it and I get complimeted on it, but what I do hate is the way some people are like oh your hairs lovely but I would rather die than have red hair! Its so irritating!

I became ginger once, dyed my hair black...

And then probably through too many washes/going surfing in the summer it turned gingery black. I wasn't impressed, or happy for that matter as I paid what was a lot of money at that time for it :laugh:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd)
    Aww, you shouldn't have.

That's ********.
    Actually it's true I have really thick hair and I'm a redhead toooo

ReputationRep:
    i totally love redheads. redheads is the next hair colour on my list. theyre even better than fruitella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beb4)
    Actually it's true I have really thick hair and I'm a redhead toooo
    That doesn't mean all gingers have thick hair.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is ginger(ish) and most of the time i love the colour but then the next i just want to dye it - still not sure whether or not to go brown, just for a new look/change :P

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.