Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

:( bf didnt come through HJ... watch

Announcements

ive just spent the evening with my new bf (been together about 3weeks)
    ever since we've been together we have been giving hand jobs etc.
    but tonight it took so long and in the end he didn't come and we just gave up....
    he kept on telling me how he wanted it and i did as he said but still nothing. after we'd gave up he kept saying about because i was getting tired and "blaming" it on me

hes left now, but its made me feel really down about it... (i havent been sexual with another boy before)

can anyone shed any light on what happened? how am i supposed to feel? i feel like **** to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ive just spent the evening with my new bf (been together about 3weeks)
    ever since we've been together we have been giving hand jobs etc.
    but tonight it took so long and in the end he didn't come and we just gave up....
    he kept on telling me how he wanted it and i did as he said but still nothing. after we'd gave up he kept saying about because i was getting tired and "blaming" it on me

hes left now, but its made me feel really down about it... (i havent been sexual with another boy before)

can anyone shed any light on what happened? how am i supposed to feel? i feel like **** to be honest.
    Lol, don't worry about it ! It can happen regardless of how turned on he is/how well you perform. Blaming it on you was not very kind, mind you.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh! Hun! Don't feel rubbish, and don't let him make you feel like that. Everything takes practice, you'll be pro at HJs before you know it. And anyway, learning how to please your partner is half the fun of it.

I don't think it's anything more fundamental than being new to sexual things, to be honest. Don't sweat it.

i mean we've done it plenty of times before where he's come everytime so its just this once..... :s
    he said he didnt know why...but then started saying about positions and stuff asif i was the one telling him where to go!
    he really tired me out and he was just saying that i was the one tiring HIM out, its totally crushed my confidence

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like an ass to me. Next time he says stuff like that just tell him to piss off and do it himself

It happens, its a good thing for a guy when hes having sex sometimes.. =D

Maybe he was blaming you because he was feeling so inadequate since he couldn't get 'off' (perhaps due to stress or something is bothering him, etc.) He might not mean it, but he just doesn't want you thinking he's the one with a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he just wasn't in the mood and was embarrassed at not being able to come, especially as you're a fairly new relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Ive never come from a handjob from my girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    **NEWS FLASH!!**

men dont always have to ***!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_lucie)
    **NEWS FLASH!!**

men dont always have to ***!
    :ditto:, if both of you are having fun why bother with orgasms, he can always do it himself or achieve through other means e.g. dry humping

Anyway... my approach for when this happens is to have her stop for a moment, go back to kissing and heavy making out for a bit, then pick things up a few minutes later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    :ditto:, if both of you are having fun why bother with orgasms, he can always do it himself or achieve through other means e.g. dry humping

Anyway... my approach for when this happens is to have her stop for a moment, go back to kissing and heavy making out for a bit, then pick things up a few minutes later.
    Scorn @ dry humping.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.