The Student Room Group
If youve already told him you might not be there then I dont think youve done anything wrong. I suppose you COULD have popped in and said hi but I wouldnt feel too bad about it. Just keep apologising and hope they forget I guess?
Well least you did tell him, I can understand him being disappointed, but you did tell him.
Reply 3
Tell him to grow the **** up
Reply 4
You did let him know in advance which is fair enough. Although if the family party was only 15 minutes away you could have stopped by to be honest, especially if he's a good friend.

Its slightly pathetic that your other friends are being like that with you though.
Reply 5
Naah Which Prick Neg Reped Me..
Reply 6
I did :smile:
Reply 7
X7502
I was at a family party and didn't show at his 18th party in a club he booked out about 15 minutes away from my party. Now he feels let down that I didn't attend and is angry and not talking to me. I let him now about a week in advance I may not be there. Now I think my other friends who went to the party are angry at me for not showing as well, what should I do ?

Sleep around, be a slag.
Wow, you chose a family party over your own mate's 18th? Go hang your head in shame.

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending