Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was at a family party and didn't show at his 18th party in a club he booked out about 15 minutes away from my party. Now he feels let down that I didn't attend and is angry and not talking to me. I let him now about a week in advance I may not be there. Now I think my other friends who went to the party are angry at me for not showing as well, what should I do ?

ReputationRep:
    If youve already told him you might not be there then I dont think youve done anything wrong. I suppose you COULD have popped in and said hi but I wouldnt feel too bad about it. Just keep apologising and hope they forget I guess?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well least you did tell him, I can understand him being disappointed, but you did tell him.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to grow the **** up

ReputationRep:
    You did let him know in advance which is fair enough. Although if the family party was only 15 minutes away you could have stopped by to be honest, especially if he's a good friend.

Its slightly pathetic that your other friends are being like that with you though.

ReputationRep:
    Naah Which Prick Neg Reped Me..

ReputationRep:
    I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X7502)
    I was at a family party and didn't show at his 18th party in a club he booked out about 15 minutes away from my party. Now he feels let down that I didn't attend and is angry and not talking to me. I let him now about a week in advance I may not be there. Now I think my other friends who went to the party are angry at me for not showing as well, what should I do ?
    Sleep around, be a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you chose a family party over your own mate's 18th? Go hang your head in shame.

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.