The Student Room Group

It’s worth it

Hi sorry for the late reply but it just came upon my dashboard. Doing hair isn’t a waste of time at the end of the day it’s all about the one thing, the diploma! I’ve been doing hair about 4 years nearly 5 I love it. I also in you’re shoes also I felt like me doing hair was a waste of time because I thought I was gonna work somewhere else like retail etc. if you don’t want to do hair anymore than it’s up to you. But with the knowledge from hairdressing you can transfer onto something else like; customer service, retail, product knowledge for example. Im thinking about also going to uni to become a trichologist or gain my teaching qualification. Tbf I’ve got **** grades so my chances for slim to nothing.
I am so confused by this thread my hair has started falling out.
Original post by Serene Dreams
I am so confused by this thread my hair has started falling out.

That could be either by stress, lack of nutrition of diet or it could be based down to genetics.
Original post by Itzlukebixch
That could be either by stress, lack of nutrition of diet or it could be based down to genetics.

Basically, I count my hair strands every morning. Today I decided to be cautious and counted again about an hour ago. 300 strands. As soon as I finished reading your post, I lost 98 strands. Hold on, still counting.
Original post by Itzlukebixch

I’ve heard that being befuddled can also be a factor, is this true?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending