The Student Room Group

Aqa unit codes for my cambridge application (SAQ)

PLEASE HELPP!! I'm currently trying to fill out the Modular AS/A Level Unit details page on the My Cambridge Application form, but I have no idea of any of the unit codes for courses in english, history or psychology!! I saw someone say you can find them on the aqa website, but I couldn't. You can't use the same code twice, so can someone please send me the link or help me in any way to find these unit codes? THANK YOUUU I'm so stressed lol
(edited 1 year ago)
I've only just seen this now. Did you manage to sort it out in the end? This is probably obvious, but filling out the SAQ 2 hours before the deadline isn't a good idea...
Reply 2
Original post by JohnDahmer1
I've only just seen this now. Did you manage to sort it out in the end? This is probably obvious, but filling out the SAQ 2 hours before the deadline isn't a good idea...

Hiya,

Yes I got it sent and sorted, thanks:smile:

I decided to leave that page out as advised by someone from Cambridge and just added a note in the additional information page saying I struggled to access unit codes from my teachers etc.

I also got asked about my A-Levels in a email from an admissions officer after saying my A-levels are likely linear not modular anyway, so yeah its all good.
Original post by Myaelli3
Hiya,

Yes I got it sent and sorted, thanks:smile:

I decided to leave that page out as advised by someone from Cambridge and just added a note in the additional information page saying I struggled to access unit codes from my teachers etc.

I also got asked about my A-Levels in a email from an admissions officer after saying my A-levels are likely linear not modular anyway, so yeah its all good.

Glad to hear it's all worked out for you! I wish you all the best. What college and course was it?
Reply 4
Original post by JohnDahmer1
Glad to hear it's all worked out for you! I wish you all the best. What college and course was it?

Thank you!

It was for psychological and behavioural sciences at Trinity Hall College, Cambridge.

Quick Reply

Latest