I want to tell him I like him but i can't... ;( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
my situation : I have a boyfriend who ive been with over a year and a half, and we are really close and things and just booked a holiday together for next summer.Ive just started a new job and theres a guy there I get on with so well and really really like.... he has been with his girlfriend for over 2 years but hes told me that they broke up a while ago and then got back together but have been arguing recently ... he keeps saying things that makes me think he likes me.. but he could be messing around.. I don't know what to do
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hang on so you like another guy even though you have a boyfriend, surely something isn't quite right with your relationship?
skyler8
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell him to **** off.........nicely though.
Zamolxes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why would you want to tell him you like him? You're in a relationship...what could you possibly have to gain? apart from sucessfully cheating on your boyfriend??...sigh. I'm gonna go thank God im not your boyfriend. Cya laterz
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think you need to be straight with him, beating around the bush isnt goin to get you anywhere, and it may hurt your current boyfriend, if you are even thinking about other people like this its not a good sign for you relationship. You need to sort out what you really want and what you are going to do about it!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I knew i was going to get all ths abuse about relationship issues and I suppose you are all right.. I don't really understand whats going on in my head , I know my feelings for my boyfriend havent changed.. but I also like this guy... gah..
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
IS it really fair on your boyfriend as well?
Zamolxes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OP maybe you're just not ready to be in a relationship. Has that thought ever crossed your mind?
tired yet?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my situation : I have a boyfriend who ive been with over a year and a half, and we are really close and things and just booked a holiday together for next summer.Ive just started a new job and theres a guy there I get on with so well and really really like.... he has been with his girlfriend for over 2 years but hes told me that they broke up a while ago and then got back together but have been arguing recently ... he keeps saying things that makes me think he likes me.. but he could be messing around.. I don't know what to do
don't be so selfish, you already have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend, if you're unhappy don't wreck his relationship as well as yours.
skyler8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bottom line is you need to make your mind up and get your act right. Or else "somebody gona get a hurt real bad" (russel peters indian accent).
This new guy is up to something, he probably wants you to leave your bf or start messin around with him.

Most times when a guy tells you that he's broken up with his girl or things are not going too well with him and his girl, he wants to hook up with you. imo
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If my gf felt like this, I'd be devastated!!
XCRUSHESX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Think straight about it all:
2 Questions

1. which one do you want to be in a relationship with...
2. do you EVEN want a boyfriend.. a wandering eye means something is wrong - might prefer being single
Zamolxes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OP, answer me this. If all that you said is true. THEN WHO WAS PHONE!
Rutter knows best!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the no such thing as ****
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.24%
No (203)
72.76%

Watched Threads