Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you afraid of death? What do you think will happen afterwards? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
    (Qur'an Al-Imran 3:185)

He Who created death and life to test which of you is best in action. He is the Almighty, the Ever-Forgiving. (Surat al-Mulk, 2)

Does man think that he will be left to himself uncontrolled (without purpose)? Was he not a drop of fluid which gushed forth? Then he became a clinging clot; then He shaped and fashioned, and made of him a pair, the male and female. Is He then not able to raise the dead to life? (75:36-40)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not frightened of death, because I know I will, some day, die. I'm not going to be able to prevent it, it happens to all of us. It's not worth fearing.

I don't think anything happens after death. As far as I'm concerned, everything ends the moment the body stops working.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

I'm more afraid of not having a great life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampshade)

I'm more afraid of not having a great life.

Yeah, me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohemian_like_you)
    I think everybody should watch Sixth Sense With Colin Fry :p:

IT'S GREAT
    doesn't that prove that there is life after death? cos he talks to those who have died!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAMON)
    Derek will deal with you.
    *adds you to my list*

ReputationRep:
    I tend to get all depressed about it during times of intense boredom, e.g. during summer holidays when alone, and I think about it when I watch movies of people hundreds of years ago. Meh

You've just got to sit back, smile, and say "Ah, whatever"

The thing that most scares me is if I have to live to see all of my friends and loved ones die before me. That'd suck and/or blow big time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    *adds you to my list*
    Aww, Casper...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.