Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone has puked in the shower cubicle.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiller)
    Are you sure it wasn't you who threw up!? Your description sounds a lot like you're username :hmmm:
    Haha, my nickname comes from a ganglion (type of cyst) on my left hand. As I said if it was me, I would clear it up, I would never let others suffer that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    If someone pukes and leaves it lying around then they aren't welcome, that goes for anyone :mad:

Seriously, though, I think you should mention it to everyone and say that whoever did it should clean it up. That's really not okay and you shouldn't let the guilty party away with it.

(Thank God I don't live in halls any more!)
    Yeah I know, but its really hard for me to mention it to anyone calmly, I don't wanna come across as aggressive. I can't wait for the cleaners tomorrow, I feel so sorry for them but they are definitely taken for granted. I think I might leave a note in the kitchen then at least everyone else can see it. I really wanna move out already! Its gonna be so much better next year, my potential new housemates are so clean (and lovely).

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one here who doesn't have a cleaner in my halls?

ReputationRep:
    ewww but seriously, at least you didn't find a person lying comatose (drunk :p:) in the shower cubicle in the middle of the night. It scared the fudge out of me..the curtain was over and I just saw a pair of feet sticking out, I thought they were dead :o:

ReputationRep:
    Stick a note up in the kitchen or under everyone's door. Type it and then they can't even work out it's you :-)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Could have been worse, they could have soiled in there as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmaleuk)
    Stick a note up in the kitchen or under everyone's door. Type it and then they can't even work out it's you :-)
    Ooo good idea about the typing, I'm not sure what to say really cos the person who did it is blatantly not gonna come forward n clean it up for fear of everyone else getting (quite rightly) annoyed at them. Any ideas from anyone would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    Bring a dog there, that will shift it.

ReputationRep:

The thread title and the thread starter's username make an amusing combination. :p:

(Original post by HCD)

The thread title and the thread starter's username make an amusing combination. :p:
    OP??

I can't believe people make threads on vomit??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    why wouldn't you want to bring it up?
    Yup, better out than in.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell them to clean it up.

ReputationRep:
    That's disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Surely its cleaned up by now? 11 hours on :ninja:

I would leave a note although if noone else looked like doing anything about it (ala my time in halls) then I would just use the shower head to hose it down and let the cleaners pick up the chunks :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TableChair)
    I'm just saying I don't really think it's thread-worthy, this sort of stuff happens all the time
    where the hell do you go to uni?

ReputationRep:
    To those who don't think its thread-worthy then fair enough but it bothers me A LOT, and have never been in a situation where someone has been this gross esp. in an environment where you're sharing facilities with others. And again, I reiterate, captainlumpy is a nickname from school as I have a ganglion (type of fluidy cyst) on my left hand, nothing to do with vomit lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm maybe they were too drunk to remember

ReputationRep:
    Don't be worried about offending people. Anyone who gets offended over being told to clean up their own sick is not someone that you should care about being nice to.

ReputationRep:
    just politly mention it to people, or go out and buy some air freshener to drop a hint to them without actally saying anything

ReputationRep:
    OP why should you be considerate if they are not just be blunt

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.