The Student Room Group

Geography NEA

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with my NEA. I have completed all my research and data collecting for my title which is "how does carbon vary between coniferous and deciduous woodland and which is better at combatting climate change in telford?"
my data collection consisted of taking samples of soil from each woodland and measuring the depth, pH, compaction, moisture and carbon level in each section. I then upscaled my data for the whole area of woodland but have no idea where to go from here?
could anyone help me out please?
Reply 1
Discuss the difference between the data using statistical analysis of the 2 woodlands, research into why they are different, draw a conclusion between which one is better at combating climate change
What type of statistical testing do you think would be best? I've done a Mann-Whitney U test which proves my hypothesis as correct though feel I need to do more analysis especially as I've collected a range of factors affecting carbon levels in the soil in order to get the higher marks.
Original post by 3908
Discuss the difference between the data using statistical analysis of the 2 woodlands, research into why they are different, draw a conclusion between which one is better at combating climate change

Quick Reply