Turn on thread page Beta

I'm about ready to go and kill someone. Advice please? watch

Try to convince her that going to the police is the best move. And for the "depriving them of a father" bit, you should make sure that your friend understands is not her fault (she might have some kind of Stockholm syndrome). It's entirely his fault. If she's still resentful to go to the police, then I think you should threaten him to kill him if he only dares to even speak to your friend again. And you should speak to her mother as well. Man, I'm really sorry for your friend, and I totally understand and agree with your anger. She will need a lot of emotional support, you sound like a good friend to rely on; take care of her, and don't let her go home again until that ******* f ucks off.

ReputationRep:
    GET THE POLICE ON THIS MOTHERCHUCKER'S ASS
    s

ReputationRep:
    Ask your friend the same question - does she really want to see kids living with that dude - chances are they are in the same boat. Since you care how she feels, have a long chat with her, and then ring the police in front of her. Assure her everything will be alright...

He should have thought of his kids before he raped someone...

How well do you know the guy?

ReputationRep:
    Use a shotgun . . . or cheese grate him to death. :yep:

In all seriousness, you must tell the police immediately and have the good-for-nothing arrested.

ReputationRep:
    Is this thread fo rizzle!?

Call the Ghostbusters. Then call Ace Ventura. Then call the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Then consider calling the police like you should have the second she told you this. Then make a thread about it on the internet. Not neccessarily in that order

ReputationRep:
    Kitchen knife.

ReputationRep:
    he's such a *******dd. definitely u shud tell the police. And I am really disappointed of how her mom's denying about the situation. All moms shud support their children first!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.