The Student Room Group

Help regarding Application status

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here :smile:
I'm an international student that applied to Oxford University for 2023 entry through Ucas. I applied for chemistry courses as an open applicant and received yesterday an email from Oxford informing me that I had been affected to Merton College. Today I received an email from UCAS warning me that some changes were made regarding my Oxford application. I checked it and in front of my Oxford course application, beside the word "location" there is a "F" written . So I'm here to ask you if anyone knows what does this "F" means ? I'm unsure if it is in regards to my college location or if it means that I have been rejected ? I really don't know :/ Thanks in advance for enlightning me :smile:)
Original post by spillthemftea
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here :smile:
I'm an international student that applied to Oxford University for 2023 entry through Ucas. I applied for chemistry courses as an open applicant and received yesterday an email from Oxford informing me that I had been affected to Merton College. Today I received an email from UCAS warning me that some changes were made regarding my Oxford application. I checked it and in front of my Oxford course application, beside the word "location" there is a "F" written . So I'm here to ask you if anyone knows what does this "F" means ? I'm unsure if it is in regards to my college location or if it means that I have been rejected ? I really don't know :/ Thanks in advance for enlightning me :smile:)

It's just the campus code as confirmed by the following page:

https://www.merton.ox.ac.uk/undergraduate-study/how-to-apply

'F' isn't an outcome code used by UCAS.
thank you for your help :smile:
Original post by Admit-One
It's just the campus code as confirmed by the following page:

https://www.merton.ox.ac.uk/undergraduate-study/how-to-apply

'F' isn't an outcome code used by UCAS.

Quick Reply