The Student Room Group

goldies poll songs from month and year (5 votes)

This poll is closed

goldies poll songs from month and year (5 votes)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper18%
Wouldn't It Be Good - Nik Kershaw12%
Nobody Told Me - John Lennon6%
Holiday - Madonna12%
Here Comes The Rain Again - Eurythmics 18%
Speed Your Love To Me - Simple Minds10%
Dancehall Days - Wang Chung8%
Wishful Thinking - China Crisis2%
What Difference Does It Make - Smiths12%
Let The Music Play - Shannon0%
Total votes: 49
ok i gonna do songs in chart starting in jan 1984 and go monthly so these are top 20 songs from jan 1984 (5 votes allow)

Scroll to see replies

Nice choices ☺️☺️☺️
Few of my favourites there...... Love the 1980's music

Madonna
Cyndi lauper
Nick Kershaw
Eurythmics
Simple Minds
Original post by Tracey_W
Nice choices ☺️☺️☺️
Few of my favourites there...... Love the 1980's music

Madonna
Cyndi lauper
Nick Kershaw
Eurythmics
Simple Minds

good cos i plan to go all way up to 1994 from 1984 so tomorrow is feb 1984:u:
Original post by Wise Goldie
good cos i plan to go all way up to 1994 from 1984 so tomorrow is feb 1984:u:

Fantastic stuff 🥰
Look forward to seeing what you put on them 🤗

What happened to 1980 up to 1983 or are you adding those in along the way.....?
(edited 1 year ago)
Fantastic stuff 🥰
Look forward to seeing what you put on them 🤗

What happened to 1980 up to 1983 or are you adding those in along the way.....?

oh i thought that might be too old i could do those years but lots people might not votes cos its so old:smile:
oh i thought that might be too old i could do those years but lots people might not votes cos its so old:smile:

Hi

You don't have to do those few years I mentioned to you about as only wanted to know if you were going to be doing these as part of the 1980's years of music. Hey you don't know if anyone is old enough on here to remember them.
It can't be any older than 1984 haha 😂🤣

Leave it with you to decide okay 🙂☺️☺️ was only a suggestion for you 😜
Hi

You don't have to do those few years I mentioned to you about as only wanted to know if you were going to be doing these as part of the 1980's years of music. Hey you don't know if anyone is old enough on here to remember them.
It can't be any older than 1984 haha 😂🤣

Leave it with you to decide okay 🙂☺️☺️ was only a suggestion for you 😜

okay i might do those years i will see:smile:
okay i might do those years i will see:smile:

Okay thanks but it's totally up to you okay as I thought it's was odd starting nearly halfway through the decade 😂😂😂

Keep up the good work with the polls you are doing 😀😀🥰
Okay thanks but it's totally up to you okay as I thought it's was odd starting nearly halfway through the decade 😂😂😂

Keep up the good work with the polls you are doing 😀😀🥰

thank you:shakehand:
thank you:shakehand:

You are so much welcome ❤️❤️🥰
You are so much welcome ❤️❤️🥰

bad score for rangers but liverpool won:biggrin:
bad score for rangers but liverpool won:biggrin:

They played well but couldn't put ball in the net again 😂😂😂
Apparently Liverpool was lucky to win !!!

Southampton needs you.....haha.
They played well but couldn't put ball in the net again 😂😂😂
Apparently Liverpool was lucky to win !!!

Southampton needs you.....haha.

no i watched it liverpool were much better than napoli imo
no i watched it liverpool were much better than napoli imo

Unfortunately I didn't see the match as was at the rangers game and only heard that they were lucky to win.
Unfortunately I didn't see the match as was at the rangers game and only heard that they were lucky to win.

poor you :biggrin: i watched highlights and ajax look very good
i think rangers and celtic struggle cos they not used to playing good teams where english teams are in a good league

i think the weaker leagues should merged so scotland,belguim,denmark,austria and the best 3 teams form those leagues merge to make a new league then it would be alots of decent teams in one league and rangers and celtic would get alot better does that make sense or am i talking rubbish:biggrin:
poor you :biggrin: i watched highlights and ajax look very good
i think rangers and celtic struggle cos they not used to playing good teams where english teams are in a good league

i think the weaker leagues should merged so scotland,belguim,denmark,austria and the best 3 teams form those leagues merge to make a new league then it would be alots of decent teams in one league and rangers and celtic would get alot better does that make sense or am i talking rubbish:biggrin:

Not poor me as I can handle it like when we lose unlike those in the east of the city 😹😂😂.

The problem is that Celtic think they where going to win the champions league as keep saying it each time they get into it but to go out in early stages like last season and then dropping into the Europa League and going out that as well with another chance in the conference competition which again lost to a pub team..... I disagree with having all those chance's in Europe as if you get knocked out you should be out not getting more and more chances. Go back to how it was pre champions League days with how teams entered the competitions.

I didn't think we would get out of the group but I thought a slim chance of going to the Europa League again unlike Celtic with a more easier chance of staying in Europe.

I don't think it's down to not use in playing English teams etc it's down to how they are playing and the opponent's doing there defensive work on them.

I don't think that European governing body will ever do what you said about merging teams. It's a Idea.

They already threatened those teams who tried that breakaway league and it could happen again if they go ahead with it as banning then would financially hit them plus stopping them playing football anywhere in the world.
Not poor me as I can handle it like when we lose unlike those in the east of the city 😹😂😂.

The problem is that Celtic think they where going to win the champions league as keep saying it each time they get into it but to go out in early stages like last season and then dropping into the Europa League and going out that as well with another chance in the conference competition which again lost to a pub team..... I disagree with having all those chance's in Europe as if you get knocked out you should be out not getting more and more chances. Go back to how it was pre champions League days with how teams entered the competitions.

I didn't think we would get out of the group but I thought a slim chance of going to the Europa League again unlike Celtic with a more easier chance of staying in Europe.

I don't think it's down to not use in playing English teams etc it's down to how they are playing and the opponent's doing there defensive work on them.

I don't think that European governing body will ever do what you said about merging teams. It's a Idea.

They already threatened those teams who tried that breakaway league and it could happen again if they go ahead with it as banning then would financially hit them plus stopping them playing football anywhere in the world.

yeah i agree also i makes no sense with epl teams doing a super league the league is already the best and la liga is dying so is serie a so thats why they wanna do a super league
yeah i agree also i makes no sense with epl teams doing a super league the league is already the best and la liga is dying so is serie a so thats why they wanna do a super league

I can see football being destroyed by this breakaway stuff like as uefa has threatened the teams that they can find themselves banned from all world football because of uefa and FIFA holding the player's registration.

The English football needs a big shake up with more money being delivered to the lower league teams as greed of the premier League is the issue.

We'll have to wait and see how things pans out with things with the breakaway league and other stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest