Turn on thread page Beta

Clean shave for 15-year-old? watch

ReputationRep:
    I get gillette razers for about £6. They do the job.

ReputationRep:
    invest in a straigh razor

you get far less irritation from them

and they look so damn cool

ReputationRep:
    +1 For Mach3. Fusion is merde. And don't bother with the battery powered ones... unless you're gay.

Also, as a youngster, you might prefer foam to gel.

ReputationRep:
    wilkinson sword quattro titanium precision anyone??

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared of razors, I seriously have a phobia. My mum told me I'll get nasty fugly hairs if I use one and my skin will forever be harsh.
    I just need an electric shaver which does the job, gives me a clean shave, and is easy to use.
    By the way, why is using an electrical 'gay'? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They don't give a proper shave, they're only a convenience thing. Using the right care before and after, your skin will be much better using razors.

ReputationRep:
    everyone knows the ladies like a rugged man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by equinox3o0o)
    everyone knows the ladies like a rugged man
    Do gays like rugged men too?

ReputationRep:
    A manual razor with a battery, like a 'Mach 3 Power!' is good for nothing but using as an anal vibrator. Honestly.

Gay men prefer moustaches. Or clean shaven faces... I think :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    Well, I wax my face as my mum told me to. I now do it more than once a week and it hurts like hell; hence why I'm converting to shaving.

I'm quite busy and I would spend quite a lot of money to have an easy life.
    You wax your face? :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sensitive skin. Electric shaver would be good, since I'm new to all this shaving jazz. :p:
    electric shavers are not good - the average lectirc shaver only ever gets down to a couple of hours worthof stubble compared to a decent blade shave ! they are a convenience , the best shave you'll get short of a professional cut-throat job from a barber is with a good cartridge razor nd decent shaving gel or oil ( or proper shaving soap and a badger brush if you can get the trechnique ...)

ReputationRep:
    just get a razor

ReputationRep:
    at 15 you will probly have bum fluff.. Theres no point on wasting £70 on a razor!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly wet shaving with a sensitive skin foam is better for your skin than using an electric. My boyfriend had bad skin throughout his teens exacerbated by using an electric razor because his mother told him to. Getting him onto a normal razor and starting him using soothing products has help his skin stop playing up so drastically.

ReputationRep:
    So razors can clean shave faces? Someone please link me to more information. I've never used one before and my mother would probably kill me if I used it before 20.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you consider your mum to be the be all and end all of shaving your face, is she super-experienced at it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I get a MUCH cleaner shave with a razor them my electric. I also get razor burn with my electric. Honestly, it's about technique and not going against the grain.

ReputationRep:
    So razors can clean shave faces? Someone please link me to more information. I've never used one before and my mother would probably kill me if I used it before 20.
    definitely go for a razor rammi mate. It's definitely a much better shave and you barely ever cut yourself. I have spots and I still don't cut them!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gentlemans-shop.com/acata...ect_shave.html

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about something like this?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.