Post your 2022/23 Law offers here !

Which University

Course - 'Law', 'Law and...' etc

Offer conditions

Contextual?

Date of offer

Date you applied

Scroll to see replies

I haven't applied yet, but according to others, the following have made a few law offers: QMUL, Nottingham, and Birmingham.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger

Which University

Offer conditions

Contextual?

Date of offer

Date you applied

So far I have city and Greenwich, I’m waiting on Cambridge, KCL and LSE.
Reply 3

Which University

Offer conditions

Contextual?

Date of offer

Date you applied

I’ve gotten an offer from Kent and royal Holloway. I’m still waiting on cambridge, kcl and Exeter
Original post by Monicp7
I’ve gotten an offer from Kent and royal Holloway. I’m still waiting on cambridge, kcl and Exeter

Congrats! Do you know people that have got offers for law from other universities? I know some who got offers from Nottingham, Birmingham, QMUL.

Which University

Offer conditions

Contextual?

Date of offer

Date you applied

I've gotten offers from manchester and qmul. I sent in my application on October 12th and got the offers on October 14th and 25th. I'm waiting on responses from durham, kcl and oxford.
Original post by AinyFineen
I've gotten offers from manchester and qmul. I sent in my application on October 12th and got the offers on October 14th and 25th. I'm waiting on responses from durham, kcl and oxford.

Got an offer in 2 days. Mad.
Original post by toxicgamage56
Got an offer in 2 days. Mad.

It was such a relief to get offers so early
Quite a few people got offers from manchester and qmul within a week of submitting their application. Everything seems to be moving much quicker this year
Have u submitted your application?
It was such a relief to get offers so early
Quite a few people got offers from manchester and qmul within a week of submitting their application. Everything seems to be moving much quicker this year
Have u submitted your application?

I have, but only on Tuesday, so I am expecting a wait. And I applied to 5 competitive unis, so might be a long wait.
I have, but only on Tuesday, so I am expecting a wait. And I applied to 5 competitive unis, so might be a long wait.

Best of luck! The wait is the most torturous part of this entire process ;-;
I got a Nottingham offer on the 2nd November
Two offers seen for straight law from Nottingham today (one on another site & one from someone at school). Also a Cardiff one earlier in the week (at school). So they are filtering through slowly for non LNAT unis.
Congrats! Do you know people that have got offers for law from other universities? I know some who got offers from Nottingham, Birmingham, QMUL.

got an offer from qmul on 20th october

any reply from durham? are you an international student?
Original post by suhana235
any reply from durham? are you an international student?

I haven't heard anything from durham yet
And yep! I'm an international student. I'm Indian but I live in Qatar
Where are you from?
I received an offer from Birmingham for straight law on 19/10/22, but nothing since! I applied on the 9th of October. I was invited to interview from Cambridge last week which was a pleasant surprise
QMUL, LLB Law, Conditional offer
Date of offer 11/29, Date of application11/2
I'm an international applicant, also waiting for ucl.kcl.nottIngham and Warwick ><
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Akashiyase
QMUL, LLB Law, Predicted A*AA, and also an actual A*, Conditional offer
Date of offer 11/29, Date of application11/2
I'm an international applicant, also waiting for ucl.kcl.nottIngham and Warwick ><

Congrats! I also got an offer from QMUL, and am waiting on UCL, LSE, KCL, and Warwick. I think we can apply to a placement year at QMUL at some point within the course, which is quite unique and so QMUL is a good back up for me atp.
Got an offer from Bristol for Law. Offer conditions are 30 distinctions and 15 merits for Access to HE. Not a contextual offer, but I’m pretty sure I’m eligible for one? not too bothered either way. Got my offer today at 16:40 and my UCAS app was sent off 29th November.
Original post by fec1864
Got an offer from Bristol for Law. Offer conditions are 30 distinctions and 15 merits for Access to HE. Not a contextual offer, but I’m pretty sure I’m eligible for one? not too bothered either way. Got my offer today at 16:40 and my UCAS app was sent off 29th November.

Wow, congratulations, you heard back so quick as well! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest