Turn on thread page Beta

Animal Rights Activists. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for animals, BUT I CANNOT TOLERATE ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. I'm not saying people should wear fur, use baby seals as tampons etc etc. I'm not down with that for the most part, either. BUT, if you think that animals shouldn't be used for biomedical research, than please refuse treatment the next time you go to the doctor, or are prescribed any medication , popping advil, etc etc etc. You can't be against that stuff and feel self-righteous and good about yourself and then go to the doctor and receive treatment for what is probably another outbreak of the herp. You just can't! Condemning somebody for choosing to wear fur is disgusting too, or for eating meat. Just get over yourselves, people do whatever they want, you won't achieve anything.

That was just my little rant, if anybody disagrees with any of that, feel free to take it up with me.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.