Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's wrong with the girls in this country (UK)??? Watch

With brit-asian girls? I have a friend of mine, he met his gf in a club... Brit chinese girl. She is really nice. Not the kind to play with boys. I think brit-asian girl are not this kind of girl cause the education from their parents is different from the westerners...

ReputationRep:
    Wrong place to look matey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vidachick)
    That's a bit of a racist comment and I take offense. All British girls are not looking for a relationship or anything and just want the fun? Please define your comments.
    Ultimately, to be racist is to believe your race is superior to another... his comment wasn't racist.

ReputationRep:
    In the UK, you don't meet potential girlfriends/boyfriends in clubs.

It doesn't work that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatkidd)
    Perhaps you shouldn't pick up the bar sluts and club whores.
    exactly!
    just because you have bad taste doesn't mean we're all ******* like it...

ReputationRep:
    Hey OP - where are you from?

British girls are all talk and no action, to be fair. Yeh they'll do kissy kissy in the dark, but when it comes to a relationship, they back off. I think it's all down to the Girl Power period...

But keep looking, there are lovely British girls who are secure enough in themselves to want more

Kayleeland your description is pretty good... I come from Switzerland. But it's only since I'm in uni that I start to live there. Before I was abroad to follow my dad...
    I will adapt myself to the UK culture like I always did it in the past when I arrived in a new country.

ReputationRep:
    i met my bf in a club

ReputationRep:
    That's a bit of a racist comment and I take offense. All British girls are not looking for a relationship or anything and just want the fun? Please define your comments.
    That's not racism ;pp

ReputationRep:

How the HELL is that racist. If anything, it's ethnocentric, but definitely not racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Kayleeland your description is pretty good... I come from Switzerland. But it's only since I'm in uni that I start to live there. Before I was abroad to follow my dad...
    I will adapt myself to the UK culture like I always did it in the past when I arrived in a new country.

I was once an Erasmus student too you see! And you learn a hell of a lot about other cultures and relationships. We are so liberal in the UK that many of us have forgotten the values which used to be placed on sexual activities. Kissing is now common place, even sex is, to a degree. It basically means very little, which is unfortunate.

Although I'm sure most UK girls would melt upon being offered Swiss chocolates on a date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    i met my bf in a club
    won't last long [90%]
    if it is, i don't really care [100%]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alenax)
    I think it's the fact that you meet them in clubs, they just want to have fun. Perhaps you'd be better off looking in other places?

Agreed. OP, look elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatkidd)
    Perhaps you shouldn't pick up the bar sluts and club whores.
    Thread should have ended right there.

ReputationRep:
    Guys stop being so nasty! In all fairness theres more wrong with the lads of this country than the girls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanx)
    won't last long [90%]
    if it is, i don't really care [100%]

huh??

ReputationRep:
    All UK girls are ****s.

[/thread]

:rolleyes:

Honestly, OP, perhaps they are turned off by your generalizing, prejudice attitude?

Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    huh??
    the odds of those two things happening.

ReputationRep:
    agree, looked racist and subsequent postings have confirmed him to be a racist

reported.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair the OP does kind of imply in his post(s) that all girls in the UK are sluts, which is a grossly unfair comment to make bearing in mind he's making that judgement on the grounds of a few girls he's met in clubs - hardly the place where people go to find someone looking for proper relationship! Maybe he should try looking in places other than clubs for a potential girlfriend? The OP isn't being racist as such, but he is making massive and inccurate generalisations. A brief glance at many other threads in HR show just how much many single girls would like a boyfriend!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.