Turn on thread page Beta

What's wrong with the girls in this country (UK)??? watch

ReputationRep:
    Can we just redefine racism???? Hes from Switzerland.

If anything hes xenophobic, not racist. Which by the way I don't think he is. He is making a valid point on how bad society is becoming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    CHe is making a valid point on how bad society is becoming!
    No he isn't, he's just looking in the wrong place for a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Ai, but he is being mislead by the fact that in his culture things are different.

I think societyis getting pretty bad, when kissing means nothing (even tohugh I too am guilty of this)

ReputationRep:
    ^ Ai, but he is being mislead by the fact that in his culture things are different.

I think societyis getting pretty bad, when kissing means nothing (even tohugh I too am guilty of this)
    But for many girls kissing does mean something - they're just perhaps more the type of girl who prefers doing things other than clubbing. Though don't forget that some girls go to clubs not because they want to get off with anyone, but because they just like dancing with their friends - me for example! Even if I was single I'd still only go to clubs to get a little tipsy and to dance. For me kissing is special and something I would only do with someone I was in a relationship with.

ReputationRep:
    British girls are generally not particularly sentimental on the whole. They arent particularly submissive. They dont dress modestly and worst of all they drink and smoke. The chances of success improve in the better higher education establishments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I'm an Erasmus student... And I can feel a real cultural clash between my country and the UK when I speak about girls.
    My dad works for my gov in an embassy. Since I'm a kind a have lived in a few countries (Taiwan, USA, Brazil, Germany...). So I know a few stuff about different cultures... In the UK I'm a little bit lost.
    With girls I met in clubs it's so weird. We can kiss us, spend a good time together... but there is no futur... Each time for the girl it was just for the fun. It's like no girls in the UK wanna have a bf. Is this normal or is it me who always end up with the ''sluts''? When I met a girl in a club, when we kiss us... I expect to see her again... Have a drink together... Hang out with her and see how it goes...
    Cheers!
    my mam told me "you will never meet your soul mate in a club"
    so stop lookin
    and stop judgin all women in the uk based on your experiences
    we aint all like that!

ReputationRep:
    Keep this thread on topic please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Hox)
    Is that in reference to me? I ask only because my post may well have been above yours before it was deleted with no warning or reason.
    Yeah it was. I was only messing about anyway.

I've noticed that alot of posts on here seem to mysteriously disappear without a mod having the courtesy to PM people to let them know why it's been deleted.

ReputationRep:
    My mum met my dad in a club and they've been married about 26 years now. It does happen, though I imagine the clubbing scene is a lot different these days.
    Still, I go out with the mindset that I'd only kiss someone if I would like to see them again, and I will see them again if they share that mindset.
    That's all it takes, finding someone with the right mindset. Not everyone is just out for a quick kiss/shag/whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomm)
    Yeah it was. I was only messing about anyway.

I've noticed that alot of posts on here seem to mysteriously disappear without a mod having the courtesy to PM people to let them know why it's been deleted.
    yes, and notice how post #65 has not been removed.

ReputationRep:
    ^ post number 65 was not removed, because he edited the naughty bit out! Gosh, even I can see that!

ReputationRep:
    Gosh!

ReputationRep:
    it's still inappropriate.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by x_Bex_x)
    clubs aint the best place to pick up a gf
    Aye seconded

ReputationRep:
    ^ well you report it then, cos I already did and was told its fine

ReputationRep:
    ^ well you report it then, cos I already did and was told its fine
    the moderators on here have an agenda to stick to, they agree with each other about absolutely everything to the last detail. only the liberal left view is catered for on this site.

I won't waste any more time communicating with them mooncalfs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nu Ordah!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    British girls are generally not particularly sentimental on the whole. They arent particularly submissive. They dont dress modestly and worst of all they drink and smoke. The chances of success improve in the better higher education establishments.
    What a terrible generalisation! Are you joking?

ReputationRep:
    Could say the same about British guys in clubs, but it's not really a fair way to think of British guys in general.
    It's more a case of a club not being the place you go looking for a relationship - if people go to clubs 'to pull' then it's generally for the night... of course, that's not to say on the rare occasion it might last longer than a night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymelting)
    What a terrible generalisation! Are you joking?
    you're allowed to be racist towards white people in this country.

ReputationRep:
    ^ ah come off it Gork! Racism is wrong no matter who it is against.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.