The Student Room Group

Stressed over exams!!

Not sure whether to put this in health and relationships but feel free to move it.

I currently have 4 exams in january, this isnt alot compared to some people i know, but i feel like i havent got enough time to revise =|
Really, im not even revising because i have to teach myself 3 subjects before actually moving onto revising if you understand. I guess im doing both at the same time.
But im really allowing it to get to me, Im so worried im going to fail and not get into uni, then not get into my career choice.
Does anybody else feel like this?
I just dont know what to do, i have a revision timetable, the right resources but i just can't seem to concentrate at all and i get tired so quickly that i don't even have alot of time to revise. I

m just one big confused mess boarding failure :frown:
If you're teaching yourself atm, and you do it properly revising won't be such a big thing as it is with some people, as it will just be recap for you of stuff you've only just taught yourself, so in that respect you're at an advantage.

And everyone's worried, just don't think too far ahead, just take it one exam at a time, and relax a bit. You have a revision timetable, so as long as it isn't too extreme stick to it, and you'll do fine
Reply 2
yeh im worried too, but thats just like me. I think you have to be really precise in a-levels so yeh if you learn it in detial, revising wont be a problem, u have 50 odd days so get of tsr and start ! good luck
Reply 3
a.sehgal
yeh im worried too, but thats just like me. I think you have to be really precise in a-levels so yeh if you learn it in detial, revising wont be a problem, u have 50 odd days so get of tsr and start ! good luck

Yeah cool, Is your name arjun by any chance lol?
Reply 4
no lol apurv
Reply 5
Oh my bad lol

Latest