The Student Room Group
Reply 1
£13.80
Reply 2
Depends on the current excange rate and on the companys exchange. We use the post office as they usually do good rates.

For current rate use

www.xe.com
Reply 3
Post office is best as they don't charge commision
Reply 4
thanx for the replies ppl
Reply 5
co op!
Reply 6
Euros are monopoly money. If you look close enough on the Ukranian notes, you might find Waddingtons written on there as the anti counterfeiting jargon. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Mad Vlad
Euros are monopoly money. If you look close enough on the Ukranian notes, you might find Waddingtons written on there as the anti counterfeiting jargon. :rolleyes:

i would just like to say that i am totally against the euro
Reply 8
Mad Vlad

ukraine doesnt use the euro
Reply 9
technik
ukraine doesnt use the euro

PRECISELY!

[EDIT] But they WANT the Euro... they probably can't afford to print new notes so theyre getting all the Monopoly money together and bobs your uncle! CURRENCY!
Reply 10
andrew2022
i would just like to say that i am totally against the euro

Me too :mad:
Mad Vlad
Me too :mad:

heeey! :hmpf: :hmpf:
the euro is great!!
Reply 12
wild thing
heeey! :hmpf: :hmpf:
the euro is great!!

But... we love our splendid Pound Sterling £££££ :frown: Its cool money... not Monopoly Money
heeey!
the euro is great!!

hmmm... The euro is Europe's way of trashing its own economy. It basically gives little children politicians the chance to argue more. It benefits very few cos nobody is satisfied. Everybodys economy is different so Germany & France just bully everyone else!

Latest

Trending

Trending