http://sam.davyson.com/as/physics/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olibert)
    http://sam.davyson.com/as/physics/
    that is the ONLY good site

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at Drummy's site

ReputationRep:
    i need help too! i'm trying to re sit the AS modules.. that sam davyson thing helped a bit with section C but i actually need to just learn everything.. i'm totally screwed

ReputationRep:
    Get the CGP revision guide, it's top.
    Much better than the crappy textbook anyway, or atleast the one we have.
    x

ReputationRep:
    hey has any one tried field and particle physics jan 06? i was marking my section 8ii answer and it seems to have made a mistake in the mark scheme. ( it says 3x1.4 1.38x10^-23..... etc. my answer is different to thiers but thier calculation is written wrong. (i used 3/2) anyone done this who can shed light on the confusion??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sclemzoid)
    hey has any one tried field and particle physics jan 06? i was marking my section 8ii answer and it seems to have made a mistake in the mark scheme. ( it says 3x1.4 1.38x10^-23..... etc. my answer is different to thiers but thier calculation is written wrong. (i used 3/2) anyone done this who can shed light on the confusion??
    Are you sure you have the right mark scheme/exam paper? Both of the question 8 part ii)'s are worded answers.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.