The Student Room Group

what to do...

my guy is 9 years older then me n although we not been together very long i really like him... alot.
he says he likes me too but when all these other girls flirt with him online he just flirts back and says he cant tell them to **** off.
he says hes not goin to leave me but i think my paranoia may ruin us
also hes 26 n not got a job or anythin yet, whereas i plan to go on to uni n get a decent career
this is a bit mumble jumbled
but any advice?
um..... i dunno maybe he doesn't really have the interest. Im not sure what guys think... well especially guys his age. I suggest you go to Uni and sorty yourself out. He's 26 with no Job....
Reply 2
Sounds like a player...
Reply 3
ds like he's scared of gettig old and settlig down - could be a bit of a player...26 and no job is a bit worrying
flirting online or irl is pretty much the same thing. He sounds like an absolute lazy ****.
he has no job and hes 26.... eww. He'll be 27 in 2009, then 28 in 2010 when you're like 19 and still in uni. And he'll still have no job.
He sounds like a waster who enjoys the attention that young people give him, because noone else his age will pay him much attention.
Reply 7
hes been with people his age in the past. im actually a one off.
and there are reasons he hasnt worked but is plannin on it soon
Reply 8
Get the hell out. Why do you want to go out with a 26 yr old failure who cant even find a job?
First of all you can start by telling us the truth.You joined this forum in 1970 which means you're at least in your 40s so how can your 26 year old boyfriend be older than you.We're not stupid!
:p:
Reply 10
you for real?
i am 17 and id have no reason to lie about it tbh really would i?
hes a waste man!!!!!! forget the loser n move on
Reply 12
ElvisAint-Dead
First of all you can start by telling us the truth.You joined this forum in 1970 which means you're at least in your 40s so how can your 26 year old boyfriend be older than you.We're not stupid!

It says that for everyone who posts anonymously.

Yeah he sounds like a bit of a failure.
Reply 13
ElvisAint-Dead

Lmfao +1 Rep for you!! :biggrin:
EmoElmo
Lmfao +1 Rep for you!! :biggrin:

Finally someone who gets my joke, thanx :biggrin:
Reply 15
ElvisAint-Dead
Finally someone who gets my joke, thanx :biggrin:

Your welcome :smile:
Haha wasnt that hard too and they say they go uni.....LOL :p:
I'll end up getting flamed for that or bad rep :biggrin:

Ontopic: Get his ass to work! :p: