ahmed1080p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
summertime_
Report 10 years ago
yes you have to wait until it has been completely sent off to unis, not just to your reference
an_end_has_a_start
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yess you have to wait to get your references then when thats done you wait for your UCAS welcome letter
thelostchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The application hasn't been sent to universities yet (so there would be no point in tracking!), it's still with your tutor while they check it over and write your reference.

The deadline for student finance isn't for absolutely ages so don't worry about that for now you have loads of time
loopy_laura
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have the same problem dammit "any day now, any day now"
i_want_a_penguin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can't apply for student finance now until Feb after the government ballsed it up.
ahmed1080p
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
an_end_has_a_start
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he sends it off...

mine was sent on friday and i can't track yet
they tell you to wait till they send you a welcome letter
ExDeusVenitBritannia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ahmed1080p)
hey guys basically, simple question, ive finished my ucas application, paid amount and sent it off, however on the welcome page it says not yet been referenced by tutor or something like that, meaning I think that my tutor has not given me a reference.

well my question is why cant i track the ucas application now with my id, username and password? do i have to wait until my tutor does a reference...im confused

this is also stopping me from applying wit ucas details on student finance online....please advise guys
Yeah you have to wait til UCAS get it.

Don't worry, you can't apply for finance online just yet. The last I heard the site was down.

I could be wrong.
βored
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The welcome message will change once your referee has sent it off. You can then either wait for the welcome letter or use the 'Forgot login details' link on track to log in before then.
LO :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your tutor adds his reference then sends off the application, some dont appear to be in a rush when it comes to references. UCAS will then send you a welcome letter and from then on you will be able to use track.
LH123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ahmed1080p)
hey guys basically, simple question, ive finished my ucas application, paid amount and sent it off, however on the welcome page it says not yet been referenced by tutor or something like that, meaning I think that my tutor has not given me a reference.

well my question is why cant i track the ucas application now with my id, username and password? do i have to wait until my tutor does a reference...im confused

this is also stopping me from applying wit ucas details on student finance online....please advise guys
Wait till your teacher/school has sent it, then you can log in to track.
an_end_has_a_start
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by βored)
The welcome message will change once your referee has sent it off. You can then either wait for the welcome letter or use the 'Forgot login details' link on track to log in before then.

how come forgot log in details lets you access??
βored
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by an_end_has_a_start)
how come forgot log in details lets you access??
You just answer your secret question and it gives you the login details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (11)
37.93%
No (18)
62.07%

Watched Threads