Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how many months/times etc did it take you to come through penetrative sex? ive been sleeping with my bf for around a month and still havent although he can make me orgasm through other ways

I cant that way and doubt i ever will. But apparently its not easy for every woman to do so.

It doesnt bother me as its just as good without but i understand it can be frustrating and frustration means its harder to achieve that goal.

Feel lucky he can actually make you come in other ways at least, mine can't do either way. Not that i don't enjoy it anyway..

I've never came through sex alone, but have used things like a small vibrator or **** ring during sex which has worked wonders! But I still enjoy having sex without using those things cause you don't have to come to have a good time!

Before I started having sex with my boyfriend, I knew I wouldn't be able to come through sex because vaginal stimulation has never made me orgasm, only clitoral. So when we began to have sex, even though it was immensely enjoyable, I never expected to come, so he'd always help me out after he'd come. But then about a month or so into our sexual relationship, one time during sex I experience this build-up of pressure and all of a sudden, I came! It was such an unexpected yet fantastic surprise. I now come every time, and I think it's a mixture of muscle-tensing, and pressure on my clitoris from him on top. So don't give up hope..

Years. Didn't really have much luck til I slept with a guy with a smaller penis, ironically. These days it happens often enough not to be too depressing, but still rarely enough to be a nice surprise when it does. I'd pretty much second a lot of what anonymous #5 said, actually, though it's taken me longer and I've been a tad less successful.

once in the whole 15 months of our relationship... Doesn't bother me though as either me or him will just touch my clit during and I don't need much of that..... means I sometimes get impatient though, and can never be bothered to wait for it without touching myself.....

I've been having sex for five years and I've never had an orgasm as a result of penetration.

Before anyone says it - no, my partners were not all rubbish in bed. My noise levels would testify to their prowess

(Original post by junglemonkey)
    I've only managed this amazing feat 3 times in the 2 and a half years I've been going out with my boyfriend. It is extremely frustrating to get so far and then... nothing.

Granted I was on anti-depressants for a lot of that time but still, I'm off them now and I'm having no luck.
    i think it may be time for your

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.