Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know the date of Round 1 of the Chemistry Olympiad yet? I think I remember it being on the 6th February last year, so I'm guessing it will be on the 4th this year. However, I've been invited to an interview at the University of Warwick on 4th February (for Chemistry) so should I ask for another date or accept the date they've given me and just tell them later if I find out that the exam is on the same day?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ask for another interview date - they usually have many dates, but for those who apply early, they try to give interviews early.

How does one apply to the chemistry olmpiad, and is it too late?

ReputationRep:
    Random question, are there lower 6th olympiads or just upper 6th ones?

ReputationRep:
    It is supposed to be taken by upper 6th students but anyone can enter. The highest scoring lower 6th students get rewarded with a training session at Cambridge.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.