The Student Room Group

A level choices

What Uni degrees can i do with the a level choices of psychology, economics and physics?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Jaaaaam
What Uni degrees can i do with the a level choices of psychology, economics and physics?

Not economics, physics and engineering as you need maths, at least at higher tariff Unis, but most other things are open to you.

If you don't want to go down the pure humanities route, maybe a social science like - Archaeology, Politics, Psychology, Sociology, Law, Philosophy etc.
Have a look at the courses on this list as one example - https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/ and look at the entry requirements.
If they just state 3 grades with no subjects mentioned, then you can apply with any 3 subjects. Don't just look at the subjects you are doing for A levels - American Studies, Philosophy, Genetics, Law?
Original post by Jaaaaam

https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer/economics/physics/psychology?o=120
Original post by Jaaaaam

Heya!
What interests you out fo the subjects you chose? Unfortunately, you can't do an economics/maths/physics-related degree without maths. You could potentially look into doing psychology (but note some unis do require biology so be careful!). If it helps, you could look at Unicompare and see the entry requirements for the courses.

I hope this helps!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 6
Original post by StudyMind
Heya!
What interests you out fo the subjects you chose? Unfortunately, you can't do an economics/maths/physics-related degree without maths. You could potentially look into doing psychology (but note some unis do require biology so be careful!). If it helps, you could look at Unicompare and see the entry requirements for the courses.

I hope this helps!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Thanks for the help. I am probably looking into doing something economics, accoutancy or finance related .I looked at some universities that offer those degrees and also some russell groups that state they don't require you to do maths a level.

Quick Reply

Latest