Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chicks you hate to admit you're attracted to.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom1390)
    No, probably just you

What does action matter if you're a paedo at heart?
    That's not paedophilia.

ReputationRep:
    Look just stop going after children ok??! ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavlik)
    Calm the **** down, dude. I'm not going after anyone. You need to get a sense of humour or something.
    A sense of humour not really appropriate with creeps like you... You won't go after kids but you like them?? Do you realise you're a fricken weirdo?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I posted a few pictures of 14-year-old girls - or older. This was mainly as a response to some other guy. The thing about the Lazytown chick was a joke. I also posted a picture of Anne Robinson.

I happen to think that there is nothing wrong with finding a well-developed teenage girl attractive. This is natural - it is not perversion (like, say, homosexuality or finding biological children attractive) - and it is not against the law. I should also add that I am not particularly interested in girls at all, as far as real life is concerned. I don't even agree with sex before marriage.

Can't the arguing be confined to D&D? Because there is no need for these insults in this thread. Get a life, for Christ's sake.

Not really acceptable is it? You're a monster to them :rolleyes: They want little boys their own age?

So you don't agree with sex before marriage, so?? You'd fancy your child's female friends when they brought them home. Or their male preteen friends, now you've admitted you bat that way lol.

ReputationRep:
    lol Chaseside, he just seems to think that merely thinking about peadophilic acts excuses him from having the mind of a peadophile.

Btw Pavlik, did you see the post i made about you and Psyk? I told TSR to watch out for you, especially if they're under 16 !

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're fine with Pakis taking white women, aren't you?
    Don't slur.

ReputationRep:
    I feel I have been slurred here - repeatedly. I don't know what this guy's problem is, but I would never mess with kids or assault a woman - never.

It pisses me off that people are hysterical like this about nothing, when they turn a blind eye to their own replacement by aliens.
    If it makes you feel better, I'm not hysterical about the situation at all. Gary Glitter can come and live next door to me for all I care.

However, I do not deem that foreign-born British citizens, yes British citizens, deserve to be branded as aliens.

ReputationRep:
    What's a peadophile? Learn to spell before distributing random insults.

I won't be here long anyway. I just wonder why you're such a sad *******, really. I bet you're fine with Pakis taking white women, aren't you? Or *******.

But when some random white guy posts a couple of tame pictures an internet forum of girls slightly younger than himself, wow, then you really go at it.

Paedophile: 'As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for pre-pubescent children'.

Maybe this is you? You are certainly taking an over-keen interest in it.
    You won't be long here? Please go, sooner the better pls

And thanks for showing you're a racist as well as a basically verified pedo. An all- round scum bucket of society :yep: I have a thirteen year old sister and the thought of someone like you makes me want to chop you up into little peices.

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, I'm scared. How's about you get a life, freak. And **** your sister, if that's what you're into Don't worry, no-one's going to steal her off you.
    But you'll be doing someone else's 10 yo sister right? You should be banned from this forum, it ain't safe for people.

I'm the freak.. hmm most people agree with me here, and disagree with you, an outcast of society because you want to have sex with kids basically.

Feel free to jump in front of a bus or something.

ReputationRep:
    I happen to think that there is nothing wrong with finding a well-developed teenage girl attractive. This is natural - it is not perversion (like, say, homosexuality or finding biological children attractive) - and it is not against the law.

god it's hilarious when psychotic perverted losers like yourself have the audacity to claim that something else is perversion. So you think it's quite natural to be into young girls and be a paedophile, and that homosexuality is more perverted? And you actually spent all the time digging up photos of random young kids you found hot? LOSER

(Original post by Apocalypte)
    Cheryl Cole.

I *know* she's a total skank, but I can't help but think while watching X-Factor "I would, I hate the fact that I would, but I would..."
    Are you c-c-c-craaaaazzzyyy?!?!?

Cheyl Cole makes this world a better place :coma:, certainly not "hate to admit you're attracted to material"!

I like 14yr old girls, but i'm not a peado

If there's hair on the muff, she's old enough. :yep:

See you inside, old chap. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom1390)
    Btw Pavlik, did you see the post i made about you and Psyk? I told TSR to watch out for you, especially if they're under 16 !
    What did I do?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember her name, but she's the lead singer of Tokio Hotel

ReputationRep:
    Pavlik you retard, it's the fact that you would much prefer that young 'jailbate' girl at fourteen as opposed to a better developed 20 year old.

It's how men like you are obsessed with much younger girls. Ok to think 'oh she'll be good looking when she's older' ... move on. But gross men like you and 'All at Once' are obsessed by these children, the mere thought of them preoccupying everything so much so that you will eventually have to act on it.

That's why you're sick, that's why you're a waste to society (and i think it's what Tom is talking about).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkel)
    I can't remember her name, but she's the lead singer of Tokio Hotel

Please tell me you're joking? :P

If you are you know where I'm coming from :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaseside)
    Pavlik you retard, it's the fact that you would much prefer that young 'jailbate' girl at fourteen as opposed to a better developed 20 year old.

It's how men like you are obsessed with much younger girls. Ok to think 'oh she'll be good looking when she's older' ... move on. But gross men like you and 'All at Once' are obsessed by these children, the mere thought of them preoccupying everything so much so that you will eventually have to act on it.

That's why you're sick, that's why you're a waste to society (and i think it's what Tom is talking about).
    To be honest i dont think he ever actually said that (i may be wrong however). I thought his pint was that there is no harm in thinking "shes good looking" as long as it doesnt come down to action and, as he has already said, he isnt really a girls man.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest i dont think he ever actually said that (i may be wrong however). I thought his pint was that there is no harm in thinking "shes good looking" as long as it doesnt come down to action and, as he has already said, he isnt really a girls man.
    Fecking hel! Tom rescue me, hate talking to apes

Pavlik is different because while thinking 14 year olds are good looking, he also exclusively thinks they're better than a developed woman, and reacts in a way that makes me feel he's guilty about it and it doesn't just stop at 14.

For him, 'not acting' is enough to be a peado because his thoughts are devoted to children. For normal people they wouldn't come close to acting anyway because the thought would be so fleeting, insignicant and so much countered by morals. Normal folk don't get off on how it's wrong like you and Pavlik do. Pavlik seems so obsessed by children, it's worrying and likely not to end well in his later years, when younger children will be all the more alluring to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackathon)
    Carol Vorderman. Those legs are amazing.
    Agreed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I was just going to post Vorderman myself, though for me it's the butt. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaseside)
    Fecking hel! Tom rescue me, hate talking to apes

Pavlik is different because while thinking 14 year olds are good looking, he also exclusively thinks they're better than a developed woman, and reacts in a way that makes me feel he's guilty about it and it doesn't just stop at 14.

For him, 'not acting' is enough to be a peado because his thoughts are devoted to children. For normal people they wouldn't come close to acting anyway because the thought would be so fleeting, insignicant and so much countered by morals. Normal folk don't get off on how it's wrong like you and Pavlik do. Pavlik seems so obsessed by children, it's worrying and likely not to end well in his later years, when younger children will be all the more alluring to him.
    Who the **** do you think you are talking to. When did i ever say anything about me fancying young girls and especially getting off on them. Thats ******* wrong man. If you look at some of the people i have mentioned in this thread you will find that you could not be further away from the truth.

I can not honestly remember saying he prefers younger girls to more developed women, and as i said in my previous post, if he has said that then i stand corrected. Dont ever insinuate that i would do anything like that, especially when you have no proof whatsoever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.