Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chicks you hate to admit you're attracted to.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Check his posting history .. he's a weirdo

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** do you think you are talking to. When did i ever say anything about me fancying young girls and especially getting off on them. Thats ******* wrong man. If you look at some of the people i have mentioned in this thread you will find that you could not be further away from the truth.

I can not honestly remember saying he prefers younger girls to more developed women, and as i said in my previous post, if he has said that then i stand corrected. Dont ever insinuate that i would do anything like that, especially when you have no proof whatsoever.
    Sorry i just presumed you were arguing for his case :yep: Anyways he did say exactly that in a previous post, that 14 yos are way hotter than 30 yo women. It's not really like 30yo women are really over the hill lol, he just likes them young, and obviously the younger the better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaseside)
    Sorry i just presumed you were arguing for his case :yep: Anyways he did say exactly that in a previous post, that 14 yos are way hotter than 30 yo women. It's not really like 30yo women are really over the hill lol, he just likes them young, and obviously the younger the better
    I had already posted that before i saw his reply.

(Again not arguing his case here, just dont think its fair to have a proper go at someone without seeing their reasoning but hey-ho...) Possibly he just likes someone closer to his age than someone who isn't. And again i point to the fact that he says he isnt really a girls guy.

anyway, whatever, the only reason i had a bash at yu was because you assumed i was into that kinda thing too and i found it really offensive.

Check his posting history .. he's a weirdo
    I honestly can not be arsed reading through everyones posting history that i reply to. But if he seems like a weirdo, whatever, i'm just basing things on this thread alone.

ReputationRep:
    The guy's not gay lol. He's just saying it for face now he realises what a joke he looks to everyone.

He said something like,

All in all, I tend to find other things more interesting than girls/women.
    'Other things', so he's apparently a freakazoid asexual as opposed to a homosexual.

He basically pops his head out among the books time to time to fantasise about a ''well- developed 12 year old'' (lmao what he says).

ReputationRep:
    Harriet Harman. I do believe all that manhating is just a front because she has a dweeb for a husband not a hetro tiger like me.

Ann coulter. Personally I think she is a very pretty , intelligent contraversial woman . I find those who **** her looks are normally deluded leftists and I think that if she batted for their team she would become somewhat more attractive.

The girl in my class who is a total snob who everyone hates. I actually get off on the disdainful look she gives me which is why I make a point of inanely grinning at her at every opportunity.I do believe she is softening.

ReputationRep:
    I think you all need to calm down about this underage girl thing..

(Original post by emmalouiseyyy)
    I think you all need to calm down about this underage girl thing..
    Haha agreed. I got loads of negs for my post, which was made jokingly anyway :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Erm... Deanno Russo from the new Knight Rider. She is stunning. Most of the women in heroes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavlik)
    Yes. I don't really consider 14-year-old girls to be kids, though. 14-year-olds in my experience are not innocent, at all. Quite a lot of white British girls that age become pregnant.

Edit: if paedophile means attracted to pre-pubescent children (i.e. biological children) then no.

Looking back in history, Muhammad consummated his marriage to a nine-year-old. Outside of the West today, thousands of girls younger than 15 get married every day. Also, in the history of Britain girls were often married in their early teens.

There is no overnight transformation when a girl turns 16. Human nature hasn't changed, but society changes - and perhaps there are good reasons why younger teenage girls today are not expected to be involved with older males.

However, to say that merely finding a developed teenage girl attractive is perverse, whilst maintaing that finding another man attractive is healthy and normal, is stupid.

That took about 30 seconds. :rolleyes:
    exactly a 14 year old is not an innocent by any stretch of the imagination and it's only a modern social construct that say's they're off-limits, let's be honest anyone who tries to make out that it's properly abhorrant is pretty much just posturing.

why does it always seem like the less intelligent someone is the more they get worked up by that kind of thing.

don't get me wrong I HATE real paedophiles (as in those who want to get sweaty with pre-pubsescent children) but I tend to see people fancying younger teenagers as pretty much just trivial - I mean after all a teenage girl has no innocence to violate.

ReputationRep:
    I've added Katy Perry to my list.

Mmmm.. sweet death. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ANTHEA!!!!!!

seriously fancied her since I was about 8 or 9. Not that I'd hate to admit it but this has pretty much turned into just an 'unlikely crush' thread by now.

serisously though I genuienly reckon I'd even rather shag Anthea over someone really more obvious like say Jessica Alba or Beyonce...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I've added Katy Perry to my list.

Mmmm.. sweet death. :eek:
    I'm told I look like her all the time:yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalouiseyyy)
    I'm told I look like her all the time:yeah:
    come and meet me :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't like to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Kabz)
    I wouldn't like to say.
    go ooonnnnn:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    When I was growing up it was Konnie Huq

Then Natalie Imbruglia. No shame in that I guess

ReputationRep:
    many people in this thread are missing the point of the thread and are naming completely hot women

let's mix it up a bit... I want to bone ann widdecome

ReputationRep:
    Now now, lets got get silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fletchinator)
    Now now, lets got get silly.
    but I want to get silly with Ann

ReputationRep:
    Well whatever tickles your pickle

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.