Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hmm for those who have had an experience, write it here or you can PM me, I would be greatful =]

I am a person who doesn't like to say something exists or doesnt so I am always glad to listen to people's ideas and experiences.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolworld37)
    Yes I do.
    What makes you believe in the paranormal, may i ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    hmm for those who have had an experience, write it here or you can PM me, I would be greatful =]

I am a person who doesn't like to say something exists or doesnt so I am always glad to listen to people's ideas and experiences.

Long PM now sent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    What makes you believe in the paranormal, may i ask.
    I saw a ghostly figure when I was 11.

Woke up at night and saw a woman sitting beside me. She wasn't human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    nah
    Nah what?

OP, I'm still undecided. Do you have ghoulish antics of which you have had experience?

ReputationRep:
    All those who believe in telekinesis raise my hand...........

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Until I worked nights at a mental hospital where we had to patrol the parts that were disused, no. Saw and heard some weird things. I would take the urine out of people until it happened to me.

If you speak to Police Officers who work nights and have visited some pretty awful incidents , some I have spoken to at the pub have witnessed something rather odd. Can't be certain it was a ghostie but something difficult to explain away.

ReputationRep:
    i havent had any experiences and will only believe it if i see it.
    with the medium talks... my nan who died when my mum was about eight had said to her sister and my mum that if there was any way at all she could reach us when she died she would.
    well they both went to loads of different people and talks and none said anything about my nan.
    although one time my mum went to see one before she even got together with my dad they were just friends and he dropped her half a road away (so no way the bloke could of seen my dad) and when he answered the door and let my mum in he said you came with a man today didn't you and my mum said yes and he said you know... you're going to marry him..
    my mum was completely adament she was never going to get married then lol and was like who him? no way!!! and stuff
    but she did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vidachick)
    Nah what?

OP, I'm still undecided. Do you have ghoulish antics of which you have had experience?
    Hmm not too sure, sometimes I think I do try and tell myself "ooh it might be a ghost" but I wouldn't say for sure it has happened.

My boyfriend's mum however says how she can speak 2 spirits, well when they come to her...and she told me many stories and apparently her Nan had this power/skill as well. Sounds like Ghost Whisperer doesnt it :P but I doubt she would lie to me because my boyfriend would've warned me that she lies and stuff...

My friend also said in her previous house, she and her sister had an imaginary friend, 2 ppl sharing a imaginary friend? doesnt make much sense because apparently it was a spirit who she and her sister saw. The spirit used to close curtains for them, help them, tell them to do things, sounded like a friendly spirit. She and her sister never told her parents until they were older, about what they experienced and her father who is a sceptic even agreed that the house was haunted.

Hm...never like to try and disprove these type of experiences because it is sometimes nice to believe....

Oh yeah, one thing happened though, on my kitchen entrance there are beads, and when me n my mum ws asleep and my dad ws upstairs..he heard something brush passed it...he went downstairs thinking it was just his ears..but the beads were swinging like someone did brush pass..occasionally i do feel cold spots...hmm

ReputationRep:
    I think there's something going on there, but I don't think it's a) anything good and b) something we should generally avoid toying with.

Most Haunted is atrocious. D: If you want something actually properly-executed, watch Ghost Hunters. They've got none of that medium crap & they actually RULE OUT hauntings instead of concluding that every location they visit is teeming with paranormal activity.

I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts, I'm kind of divided on that one.
    I DO believe in aliens, though, ever since I saw a UFO.
    As for other paranormal stuff... rubbish in my book.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Ghosts aren't real. All mediums are liars.

ReputationRep:
    This is one of those "you will only believe in it if you have experienced it in some way" things, obviously.

As for me, i havent experienced anything majorly wierd, but there a few things that make you wonder....but i do believe in the paranormal. Im a christian and i do believe that mediums, demons, things do genuinely exist. But i do also think these things shouldnt be toyed with.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.