The Student Room Group

2nd year accom in London?

What's second year accommodation for UCL or KCL (or any other London uni) like? Which places are best to stay in?
Wherever you stay in London it is likely to be mega expensive and the more you pay the nicer the area is likely to be
Original post by swanseajack1
Wherever you stay in London it is likely to be mega expensive and the more you pay the nicer the area is likely to be

Thanks for your reply! :smile: That's unfortunately true. London is really expensive! :frown: Any areas in particular you'd recommend?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Thanks for your reply! :smile: That's unfortunately true. London is really expensive! :frown: Any areas in particular you'd recommend?

London is a big area. I really dont know. Maybe you would be better speaking to the accommodation or residential services at the universities who will have more experience of where their students live.
Original post by swanseajack1
London is a big area. I really dont know. Maybe you would be better speaking to the accommodation or residential services at the universities who will have more experience of where their students live.

I'll do that, thanks for the tip! :smile:
Hey! I’m moving out of my accommodation and looking for someone to swap contracts with. It’s Kings’s college London Atlas accommodation. I’m moving out this december. Let me know if you are interested!
It’s a single ensuite room with £325 per week. It has a great location and it’s very modernly furnished with great communal areas.

Quick Reply

Latest