The Student Room Group

UCAS

has anyone received offers already? if so, what course☺️
(edited 1 year ago)
you have to declare grades so submit an amendent with the qualification details so ucas can update your application
Original post by Rurrr7
has anyone received offers already? if so, what course☺️

I got an offer from Edinburgh for Computer Science
Would you be able to tell me what sort of things you put in your personal statement like extra / super curricular stuff and your predicted grades maybe? I'm a private candidate and having trouble figuring out what's good or not in a personal statement or how I should further refine my skills before the jan deadline.
Original post by alanb21
Would you be able to tell me what sort of things you put in your personal statement like extra / super curricular stuff and your predicted grades maybe? I'm a private candidate and having trouble figuring out what's good or not in a personal statement or how I should further refine my skills before the jan deadline.

I mainly kept it academic and didn't really add much extracurricular stuff.
I talked about 2 internships I had, a website I made, a book a read, and a project using Arduino uno (related everything to computer science).

My predicted grades were Scottish Advanced Highers in Physics, Computing and Maths of Mechanics (AAA) and AH Maths A achieved in S5

Quick Reply

Latest