Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nah Ive met Bex, if this is the bex im thinking of! I'll find her...Im pretty sure Ive met you too Floob... or seen you... your real name rings a bell.
    But yes, cheesy! I'll be the drunken short vet who probably ends up dirty dancing with you. Im not a lesbian, its a sign of affection!

ReputationRep:
    Bex, I don't think you mean Children in Need. I think you mean Comic Relief

(Unless this is some crazy in joke I don't know about!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_Bex_x)
    Oh i know, went and bout my red nose and a red top from oxfam to support children in need. wooooooo!
    OMG you just made me laugh so much there!!! you bought a top from oxfam to support children in need on red nose day (comic relief) hahaha brilliant

egglet- think i've met you too, riding club team trials by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    yeah so I havnet had much sleep lately and and am very stressed.

and now really embaressed.

you knew what i meant. lol

ReputationRep:
    really sorry :redface:

*runs for cover*

of course i knew what you meant... but im liking the thinking, lets support as many charities as possible in the one day with as little money as possible

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah! Wouldnt have time for riding anyway at this rate! Right, finished for the night, going to meet my fate tomorrow. Last exam yayy

ReputationRep:
    warning to all-when carrying out a thorax disection avoid hitting any of the first branchs of the jugular, it makes distingushing between nerves, vessels and everything else very hard due to the amount of pooling blood. Our dog was such a good specimen before my friend got a little scapel happy cutting the pectorals. The nerves in the Brachial plexus are now all drowning in blood. Hopefully the paper towels will of absorbed most by morning.

ReputationRep:
    Nooo! dont leave paper towels on there, they'll be a ***** (heh like the pun) to get off in the morning! you'll have a papery dog!

ReputationRep:
    we hit the jugular whilst doin a thoracic wall dissection. muchos blood, but then i discovered i could stick my forceps down the vein into the heart, which kept me occupied for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egglet)
    Nooo! dont leave paper towels on there, they'll be a ***** (heh like the pun) to get off in the morning! you'll have a papery dog!
    no it will be fine, ive only stuffed them in one place and we are almost finished doing that area anyway, moving up to the sypathetic ganglia in the sympathic chain...or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    EXAMS ARE OVER

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

RND cheesy pop here I come!
    on another note the exam went well

ReputationRep:
    good to hear that exam went well lol
    In my case... definitely not. I laughed so much at the essay question and generally did not have a clue lol. I dont care what goes on in he limbic and motor systems of a cat when it meets a large smelly dog in a dark alley!

Still EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

just back from the beer bar and 4 pints of cider... think some food might be in order if im going to last the night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_Bex_x)
    EXAMS ARE OVER

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

RND cheesy pop here I come!
    on another note the exam went well
    Does that mean you've finished for the year?! We've still got lectures and our exams are in May-June. I'm so not looking forward to the biochem exam with metabolism.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, we've all got loads of exams in May. We've just had our second class exams there. We also have class exams in December.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, ok. It all makes sense now
    I was just feeling my jealousy take over just then, lol.
    Glad people's exams went ok

ReputationRep:
    right well tomorrow i go home,m back to the land of no broadband, so i shall be dissaperaring for a while.,
    floob, see you at the staion, lamibng here we come
    egglet, drunk were we?, lol, hope you had a good a night as it looked like you were having

everyone else, good luck to those waitng, congrats to any who get offers, comiserations to those who dont, gaps year are the way to go!

have a happy easter.!

ReputationRep:
    arggghhh i feeeell rough...., whyy... whyyyy so much jiegermeister..... and why did i ring my boyfriend 3 times.... and whyyy cant i remember what i said? On the plus side, i remember going home... and being on the phone at the fountain outside my flat... and not being upset! so alls good. I was possibly talking about cooking... who knows.

All in a days work when you're a vet. I blame the workload, my alcohol tolerance is very low since i havent drunk in like a fortnight!

Floob, you're a lot taller than i remember. How!

PS none of that may have made sense, im still very intoxicated. Why am i up at this hour? gahhh

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Just finished three weeks clinEMS at an equine vet.. was so much fun!!
    I got to castrate a horse, place some nasogastric tubes, inject, and watch two amazing colic surgeries!!! A lot of xray taking too, health and safety not always at its optimum as they didn't have any lead gowns when we went out on rounds, and the beam was often aiming at my head :eek: :rolleyes:
    Only little problem is that I was meant to revise in the evenings during those weeks, but seeing as I was getting back at 9pm most days I haven't done a thing.. oops:redface:
    So now I only have 2 weeks to revise before exaaaams and I'm a tiny bit stressed :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds awesome Hel' :yep: Have fun squeezing in all that revision

ReputationRep:
    400th post :woo:

Thought I would spread that to this one Given it's a pretty popular thread

xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.