Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been shopping at Morrisons in the Teeside Retail Park. I've heard a few people saying they go to Tesco's but which one do you go to? Is it the one in Ingelby Barwick or the one in Newton Aycliffe (the one which the X1 bus passes on the way to and from Durham)?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not on Queen's Campus but

Gilesgate Tesco is the only store worth visiting. HELL YEAH *****ES :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    I'm not on Queen's Campus but

Gilesgate Tesco is the only store worth visiting. HELL YEAH *****ES :headbang:

I live at Queen's so the one in Gilesgate is too far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie K)
    I've been shopping at Morrisons in the Teeside Retail Park. I've heard a few people saying they go to Tesco's but which one do you go to? Is it the one in Ingelby Barwick or the one in Newton Aycliffe (the one which the X1 bus passes on the way to and from Durham)?

Thanks.

asda in thornaby??

ReputationRep:
    What about the big Tescos on Durham Road (A177), near the Junction Rd. junction?

ReputationRep:
    There is one in Stockton, which the X1 gets you pretty close to. If you get off at the hospital stop, then it's a few minutes walk to Tesco.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.