Great characters being axed in EastEnders Watch

Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So lately I've been boycotting EastEnders because they axed one of my favourite actors and his son. That's right...Keith Miller and Michael Miller! I think the character of Keith Miller was revolutionary, not just for EastEnders but for society as a whole. I'm of course talking about the great Keith Miller mannerism/technique...selotaping the remote control to the armchair. My father and I, have developed this technique and used it ourselves. Hell, even one of my closest homeboys has started using the technique. I think it's the greatest thing I've learned since I started watching EastEnders (I started watching in December 1998).

Just wondering has anyone else stopped/gone off watching EastEnders because their favourite character was axed? Like I know a few ladies who stopped watching when Dean Gaffney (Robbie) was axed.

Also, does anyone else think EastEnders axe the best characters? Like Gus and Keith? Was anyone else a massive fan of Keith?

I suppose it's not the worst case scenario...at least they haven't killed him off.
CHAMON
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gus was a ****! - They need to get rid of that hideous Christian.

I don't watch it as much as Corrie.
g_star_raw_1989
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
Why do you think the main man is in my avatar :cool:

People forget that he once saved Dawn, from a fire :yep:
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
(Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
Why do you think the main man is in my avatar :cool:

People forget that he once saved Dawn, from a fire :yep:
The man is a genius. Self-educated himself through watching documentaries. What a man. :yep:
Higgy90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the words "great" and "eastenders" should not be used in the same sentence.
LozengeC
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My mum and I absolutely hates Keith-sorry! :p: He was really selfish!
Inconceivable
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Keith was great:yep: Shouldn't have got rid of him
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mastermind`)
The man is a genius. Self-educated himself through watching documentaries. What a man. :yep:
yeah man, haha
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
(Original post by LozengeC)
My mum and I absolutely hates Keith-sorry! :p: He was really selfish!
Sorry to say this but...you and your mum suck or don't have good taste. :no:
goodtogallop
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
they were boring!
Prettyinpunk1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I loved Keith!
I have to admit, Eastenders is not as good without him.
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Keef the Thief
Folderol
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I used to watch Eastenders religiously when I was younger and I hated that Tiffany and Trevor (hated him, but loved the plots that revolved around him and Lil' Mo) were taken off :o:
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
I watch Eastenders infrequently now, but Keith was brilliant. Other characters I miss are Johnny Allen, Steve Owen, Nasty Nick and Paul Trueman.
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
(Original post by Glutamic Acid)
I watch Eastenders infrequently now, but Keith was brilliant. Other characters I miss are Johnny Allen, Steve Owen, Nasty Nick and Paul Trueman.
Very good. Steve Owen was the most badass actor on this planet. His rivalry with Phil was great.

At least there is hope, that Keith will come back one day.
Folderol
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Very good. Steve Owen was the most badass actor on this planet. His rivalry with Phil was great.

At least there is hope, that Keith will come back one day.
What was the name of the person who raped Little Mo? He was a pretty interesting character..
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Folderol)
What was the name of the person who raped Little Mo? He was a pretty interesting character..
hahahaa, I was thinking why someone would want to rape Mo!?!?!? (I was thinking about Big Mo), forgot there was a Lil Mo :p:
Mastermind`
Rep:
?
(Original post by Folderol)
Trevor? Probably not but Trevor was a true Scottish legend. When I remember Trevor, I remember his classic phrase "Dinner is getting ruined". I plan to use that on my wife when I get married. :cool:
Folderol
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Trevor? Probably not but Trevor was a true Scottish legend. When I remember Trevor, I remember his classic phrase "Dinner is getting ruined". I plan to use that on my wife when I get married. :cool:
No, it wasn't Trevor. It was after Trevor when Little Mo and Billy were going out and this man came and he raped her in the pub, just after she was getting her confidence back. Also; the father of her child is the rapist.

*Feels ashamed* :o:
g_star_raw_1989
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
His name was Graham :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (234)
27.34%
No (622)
72.66%

Watched Threads