Turn on thread page Beta

Great characters being axed in EastEnders watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Folderol)
    No, it wasn't Trevor. It was after Trevor when Little Mo and Billy were going out and this man came and he raped her in the pub, just after she was getting her confidence back. Also; the father of her child is the rapist.

*Feels ashamed* :o:
    Showing great EastEnders knowledge there. I've only ever really focused on Keith and Phil when he was at his peak. That said, Jim and Patrick were also pretty hardcore. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    His name was Graham :yep:
    Wahey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    The man is a genius. Self-educated himself through watching documentaries. What a man. :yep:
    I salute him.

Is Patrick still there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz)
    I salute him.

Is Patrick still there?
    No idea as I'm boycotting EastEnders at the moment. They've probably axed him. EastEnders don't keep their great actors for long. :no:

ReputationRep:
    No idea as I'm boycotting EastEnders at the moment. They've probably axed him. EastEnders don't keep their great actors for long. :no:
    Ya man.

I miss Barry and Janine :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    keith is a big smelly cat

i miss laura beale, janineeeeeeee, baaaaarry, rooooooooooooooooooooy - those were the legends of eastenders!

ReputationRep:
    As long as Heather stays I don't care

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/conten...on_203x152.jpg

(not allowed to post pics for some reason).

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to say this but...you and your mum suck or don't have good taste. :no:
    :eek: That's so unfair. Yeah, the odd thing he did was funny, but he was horrible to his kids, and he only thought of himself, how can that be admirable? Plus he was a liar! :lies:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the__billy)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/conten...on_203x152.jpg

(not allowed to post pics for some reason).
    Have you seen him in Extras? He's amazing in it. Plus they refer to him as Barry from Eastenders-bonus! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LozengeC)
    :eek: That's so unfair. Yeah, the odd thing he did was funny, but he was horrible to his kids, and he only thought of himself, how can that be admirable? Plus he was a liar! :lies:
    Booooooooooo. You've lost some ultramega cool points. You're lucky you're female, otherwise I'd be much harsh on you. That's no way to talk about a legend amongst men :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    beppe and gaffney. how could they?

ReputationRep:
    It's most likely because I'm female that i don't like him. :p: Like guys find it more acceptable to stay at home, doing nothing, to be very stereotypical there (sorry)!

He's no way as cool as Barry. Now Barry, he was a legend, and I felt so sorry for him.

ReputationRep:
    It's most likely because I'm female that i don't like him. :p: Like guys find it more acceptable to stay at home, doing nothing, to be very stereotypical there (sorry)!

He's no way as cool as Barry. Now Barry, he was a legend, and I felt so sorry for him.
    He wasn't doing nothing though. He was educating himself through watching documentaries on the Discovery Channel.

Anyway here is a site Darren made for Keith:
    http://www.watchagrownmanrot.co.uk/index.shtml

It was actually in an EastEnders episode when they mentioned it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I remember that oddly enough. :p:

Did anyone know that Gus was in the Renford Rejects before Esatenders? It happened to come on earlier, and my mum pointed it out, was very bizarre. :p::laughing:

ReputationRep:
    I remember that oddly enough. :p:

Did anyone know that Gus was in the Renford Rejects before Esatenders? It happened to come on earlier, and my mum pointed it out, was very bizarre. :p::laughing:
    Your mum and you are passionate about EastEnders huh? That's a good thing.

Renford Rejects? Never seen it. Tell me what it's about so I don't have to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    Well I just watch it because my mum and sister will put it on whilst we're eating dinner. Anyone else hate Max? And Peggy? :laughing:

And it's this kids programme on Nickelodeon which I used to watch as a kid. Bunch of 'losers' form a football team, and it's about their life, and their rivalry with the Renford Razers. :p: Not the most exciting programme.

ReputationRep:
    Well I just watch it because my mum and sister will put it on whilst we're eating dinner. Anyone else hate Max? And Peggy? :laughing:

And it's this kids programme on Nickelodeon which I used to watch as a kid. Bunch of 'losers' form a football team, and it's about their life, and their rivalry with the Renford Razers. :p: Not the most exciting programme.
    Nah you can't hate Max he's a class act. Stacey needed a good seeing to and he got the job done. Are you trying to say that you're not a true EastEnders fan? :hmmm:

Evidently not - fell asleep halfway through as I was reading that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    I watch Eastenders infrequently now, but Keith was brilliant. Other characters I miss are Johnny Allen, Steve Owen, Nasty Nick and Paul Trueman.
    Isnt nasty nick coming back? I could of swore i heard that somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Nah you can't hate Max he's a class act. Stacey needed a good seeing to and he got the job done. Are you trying to say that you're not a true EastEnders fan? :hmmm:

Evidently not - fell asleep halfway through as I was reading that.
    He's not classy though, and he's very very smarmy. And plus how could you do that to your own son? And yeah, kinda, sorry! It's just not very realistic, and I can be a little pedantic so I get frustrated. :p:

Though there's a woman who comes into where I work who practically is Big Mo, I swear it's her twin or whatever! She looks so like her, and acts like the same.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.