I just started uni. I would like to find out the most effective way to study for my physics degree. I was wondering if there are any tips from students in higher years?
In particular I have a few questions:
- Should I use paper notes or an iPad?
- Should I use notebooks or ring binders?
- Should I rewrite my notes?
- When should I study from the textbook (e.g. before or after lecture)
- How do I study effectively from a textbook without time wasting?
- How do I study during periods when my timetable is fuller?
The textbooks I use are maths and physics textbooks by the way.
Looking forward to responses!