Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i don't have a level further maths but i apply for Maths with Management and finance!
    do you believe that i will not have chances to have a place at kings??

3 A levels - Pure Maths with grade A
    - Accounting (pending)
    - Statistics (pending)
    LCCI accounting -Book Keeping 1 with Distinction
    -Book Keeping 2 with Distinction
    -Accounting 3(Higher) with Credit
    European Qualification-Cypriot Apolytirio with 19.8 out of 20

thx

ReputationRep:
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?????? noone????

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure however you have gotten into UCL and they would ask for further maths too so does that not mean you stand a good chance?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know but some people said me that is more difficult to get a place for KCL. is that true?
    and kings is my 1st choice. i want so much to study there... so i am worry...

ReputationRep:
    No trust me the further maths problem will not hold you back it would only hold you back if you wanted to study straight maths so calm down and relax =)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.