asos returns Watch

poppy_bluebell
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i ordered a dress of asos and i want to return it but its been over the 14days already. could i still return it will i get a refund?
alenax
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Email them and ask?
Le_désir
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have never been in that sort of situation, however if you want to return it I suggest you email them with your query and also write them a letter and return the parcel. However to be on the safer side just email them first or call them if you can.
LO :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No they wont refund you if its not returned within 14 days.
fleur de lis
Badges: 3
Report 10 years ago
They probably won't give you a refund, but they might give you vouchers for the value instead. As one of the above posters said, email them and ask. In my experience they're usually quite quick to respond.
poppy_bluebell
erm well i got an email from them saying that i could get a refund but today i checked my emails and they realised that it has been over 28 days so they cant offer me anythning. dontknow what to do with my purchases...any suggestions...they have never been worn brand new packaged and everything.
fleur de lis
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by poppy_bluebell)
erm well i got an email from them saying that i could get a refund but today i checked my emails and they realised that it has been over 28 days so they cant offer me anythning. dontknow what to do with my purchases...any suggestions...they have never been worn brand new packaged and everything.
ebay?
Ilora-Danon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pure nosiness, but what did you buy? n what size is it? lol.
poppy_bluebell
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Textur...rrelBrown&sh=0

this is in size 6

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Ditsy-...lr=Purple&sh=0

and this is in size 8
poppy_bluebell
top one is 6 bottom 1 is 8
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
why cant you wear them?
poppy_bluebell
well the purple one just doesnt look right on me..its a really nice dress but ..i dont know..... and the browny one is very nice but....
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah, that's a shame! For some reason the links wont open on my computer so i can't actually see the dresses. Do you have any friends that size/style you could give them to for christmas? :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (98)
25.52%
No (286)
74.48%

Watched Threads