The Student Room Group

i need help with my epq idea

i'm really stuck on what my question for my epq should be, i'm thinking something relating to architecture or space or something, please may someone help
What A Levels are you taking and what do you want to study at uni?
i'm currently taking sociology, history and 3d design and i wanna study something architecture or interior design related, or something.
Reply 3
What about something that involves the effect of the Second World War on the architecture of London/ Liverpool or another big city today?
Original post by questionmark7272
i'm really stuck on what my question for my epq should be, i'm thinking something relating to architecture or space or something, please may someone help

The following are suggestions from this web site (https://www.oxford-royale.com/articles/epq-ideas/):

How does the design of a building influence its inhabitants emotions?
Should city-dwellers without gardens be given free access to national parks at all times?
What is the link between Brutalist style architecture and anxiety and depression?
What is the link between mathematics and art in Architecture?
How is a building affected by the people who live in it?
How does the style of council housing feed into class stereotypes?
Can architecture cause social dysfunction?
Would smart cities be a breach of privacy?
Could we create a building the size of a city, to house an entire population?
Make an architectural model of a zero-carbon home and write an essay describing how its functions avoid the use of carbon.
Should the local government have the right to pull down a building if the community who live there oppose it?
Is it ethical to spend millions of pounds creating a building in a city with high levels of quality?
Were houses built in the 1930s of superior quality?
Should councils have been allowed to remove tenement dwellers from their homes in the post-war era, when the enforced move was traumatic?
Can we adapt Japanese smart space efficient buildings to western buildings?
What were the influences on architecture in China?
How did communism during Mao’s China change the country’s cityscapes?
How can we build environmentally-friendly housing in LEDCs?
Can zero carbon housing ever really exist?
Should public playgrounds exist for people of every age?
Was Grenfell tower a total architectural failure?
What house styles in different areas tell us about gender forms of the time.
How does technology affect architecture?
What was the effect of feminism on architecture?
Should houses worth over a million pounds be built with some benefit to the whole neighbourhood?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending